Yell at the Wall

*Contains Lemon and a Lot of Cursing*

"Fuck!" you threw your phone on the table and held your head in frustration.

It was around 2am that night and you were getting mad about a project for work.

You felt your eyes starting to glow and felt you needed to take a breather before you lash out late at night.

You went downstairs to find some snacks in the kitchen and you accidentally ran into someone by the wall.

"Oh sorry..." you whispered, not even looking at who it was, just went straight for the cabinet.

"It's cool..." their familiar voice was heard by the entrance.

After getting some snacks you leaned against the counter and looked up at who you bumped into. "Hey, Izuku..."

"Hey, Y/n..." he mumbled out looking down at his phone. His expression looked annoyed.

"You good?"

He just shrugged while rolling his eyes then put his phone in his sweatpants pocket. He leaned back onto the wall then looked at you. "Are you? It's hot in here."

"A stupid assignment is annoying me..." you dismissed. "Your turn."

"I don't know it's just..." he sent his hand up to his hair and ruffled through. "Kacchan can be too much sometimes."

"Well yeah..."

"Like I love the dude but sometimes I just wanna- *sigh* nevermind." his voice was accelerating but he brushed it off.

"Uhh... what did he do now?"

He looked at you once more, then looked to the floor. "I think he forgets we're on the same floor cuz when I was walking up, he pushed me down the stairs telling me to back off..."

You scrunched up your face in shock.

His jealousy is getting out of hand...

"That's...unnecessary..."

"I honestly thought he was starting to grow on me, but then you came along and he's been more...pushy to everyone."

"Oh, sorry about that-" you looked down rubbing your arm.

"No no, it's not your fault, he's kinda always been like this anyways, it just gets too annoying at times."

"Always been like this?" you questioned. Surprisingly enough, you didn't exactly know much about his past other than what he told you. But since he didn't know much about yours, you didn't push it.

"Oh of course you wouldn't know, no one told you," he straightened up. "I use to be quirkless and it would be one of the main things he would pick on me with." your face dropped. "Though I don't know where his anger issues came from-"

"He what?" you cut him off.

"Bully me... where do you think Deku came from? But I sorta got over it because I always bounce back anyways so blah blah blah..." His speech trailed off as you spaced out.

Why didn't he tell me that day? Why did he just go along with it? Why do people keep fucking doing this?-

"Y/n?" You were cut out of your thoughts by Izuku shaking your shoulder. "What's wrong?"

"If you're so mad at him, why don't you fight back?"

"I do...but I'm like the innocent... hopeful kid in class. The s-st-stuttery distressed kid with determination. Me randomly saying 'Fuck you' would be weird and then start a dumb fight that isn't worth it..." he shrugged it off.