Making Friends

-Kaminari's POV

"I'm serious bro that's her," Sero said to me.

"That BABE hanging out with YOU... please." I dismissed him and laughed with Kirishima.

Last week Sero said he met a girl at the mall and they hung out and had so much fun that day, he was even coming back all smiley but none of us believed him.

"Why is that so hard to believe?" he asked.

"You're as horny as me," I answered sitting back down at the lunch table. "If I ain't getting shit, you ain't ge.....woah she's here." my attention and speech faded as his eyes tracked onto her walking in. "S-should I talk to her?" I broke away to look at Kiri for an answer.

"Dude, don't embarrass us." he put his hand on my shoulder to try to keep him down. It was swatted.

"I'm just going to see if she would want to sit with us." I got up and walked over to her, Kiri just shook his head.

-Second Person POV

Hmmm, I'm not really hungry. Maybe I'll just go back to Mr.Aizawa to talk about the dorms he mentioned befo-

"Hey cutie." your thoughts were cut off by the yellow-haired boy with a streak from before trying to get your attention.

"Oh, hi. You're from 2-A, right? I think I remember your hair, you sat in front of a redhead." you asked.

"Yeah, how could anyone forget this devilish smile." he gave off a smirk and winked at you.

"Hot-" your eyes widen and you slapped your mouth. He was shocked too, his face blew up red. "Shit did I say that out loud," you both start laughing. "I'm sorry."

"No no you're fine, more fine in my arms babe." he winked again. Smooth. You giggled.

"Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to sit with me and my friends?" he pointed back to a table, you glanced over and agreed, "Cool!" you guys started walking. As he got closer he started introducing them. "So I'm Denki Kaminari, the love of your life. The redhead you mentioned before was Ejiro Kirishima. The blond next to him is Katsuki Bakugou. And the one with the weird arms is-"

"Sero?" you stopped as you recognized the last friend.

"Hey y/n." he gave you a smile.

"Omg heyyy~" you got excited and hugged him around his neck. The other boys seemed taken aback.

"Wait so you do know him?" Kaminari asked dumbfoundedly.

"Yeah, I met him last week at some mall and we hung out, it was so fun," you explained, tossing your phone on the table with a picture Sero "but you were gone before I could get your number to hang out again." a disappointed frown appeared on your face. The other boys were just staring at the phone.

"Oh sorry, Denki kept saying he wanted to show me something urgently and started threatening my

"Oh sorry, Denki kept saying he wanted to show me something urgently and started threatening my...candy." he stared back at Kaminari annoyed then took your phone to enter his number. The boys still stared at the spot where the phone used to be. "Here, I'll also put the rest of the group's number in here and text Mina to came over from the girl's table to say hi."

Not even a second later a pink girl hugged you from behind, you quickly turned to her waving at you. "Heyyyy~ sorry if these boys are being dumb, my name is Mina Ashido." you smiled. As you two talked for a bit and the boys started to recover from the shock of Sero telling the truth.

You would sometimes glance over at the blondie. You caught him staring at you a couple of times.

Um, you good bro?

"Ooooo should we add her to the Bakusquad chat?" Mina asked happy to have another girl in the group.

"No. Why would add this extra?" Blondie finally spoke up. You grinned.

"I thought you would be the most exciting since you've been staring at me this whole time~" You leaned into the table. The group, including blondie, was shocked that someone talked back to him. He turned pink.

"NO I WASN'T!" he slammed his hand on the table leaning more in. "SAY ANOTHER WORD AND I'LL KILL YOU!"

Oh, he may be fun.

You copied his motion slamming your hands which took them all by surprise but you got really close to his face, noses almost touching. "Is that a threat or promise?" He groaned. You smirked.

"I like her." Mina said out loud but whispered "add her" to Sero.