Breakable

"Where's Mina?" Kirishima asked as he sat down at the table looking around the lunchroom.

"Oh, she's with Y/n and Hatsume making adjustments to the costumes." Sero replied.

"She's not actually going to wear my costume right?" he worried.

"Why does it matter if she does?" Sero shrugged.

"IT'S NOT FOR GIRLS!" Kirishima signaled around his chest area.  

"What if she wears a shirt or bra or something?" Kaminari asked chewing on his food.

"Do you know how...big...they are?" Kirishima trod carefully when talking about your boobs with Bakugou glaring at him.

"Yeah, those girls are going to be bouncin-OW!" Kaminari held his leg under the table in pain after the blond kicked him...hard.

"I WILL BLOW YOUR HEAD OFF, YOU YELLOW MORON!!" his hands started to spark up. Kaminari started rapidly apologizing and waving his hands around.

Your hands were plugged into your ears while you were walking as you saw explosions from the distance.

"Hey dudes!" You and Mina walked up to the table and sat down.

"How're the costumes?" Sero asked.

"Mina's hot bro!" You swung your arm around her.

"Thanks, babe!" she kissed you on the cheek. "I would say the same for you but you wouldn't let me see yours yet."

"Speaking about it, Kirishima I love your costume!!" you slammed your hands on the table smiling in his face.

"W-why?" A blush crept up.

"I really like the style!"

"Yeah, we are going to the mall after school to get more baggy clothes, you guys wanna come?" Mina suggested.

 "I'll go!"

"Me too!" Sero and Kirishima raised his hand.

"I'm busy with Jirou."

"I don't care enough." Kaminari and Bakugou denied.

The bell rang and you guys left to go back to class.

"This is your last week here before winter break, let's end it with something simple." Aizawa told you guys to get your costumes and go to the field for basic robot training. He handed you and Mina red suitcases with your numbers on them which made y'all excited and the boys worried.

+++

"Woah Mina..." Sato blushed hard.

Mina walked out in his costume, skin-tight yellow, white gloves, and shoes. She wasn't wearing the mask or utility belt though.

"What the..." The rest of the students were wondering why she was dress like that. Mineta was foaming at the mouth.

"Told ya I would look good in yellow!" she winked at Kirishima.

"WhEre's Y-y/n *cough*." his voice cracked.

"Your head guard got caught in her horns but she's coming." she waved her hands around her own horns.

"I SAID WAIT FOR ME STUPID!!" They all heard your yell from down the field.

From the distance, they saw your figure until you sped up out of nowhere.

You were lightly jogging to the class as their focus get back to you.

"OH MY-" Mina choked.

"Boobs boobs boobs boobs bo-ACK" Mineta was foaming and bleeding through his nose as he started running towards you with grabby hands until Aizawa strangled him back.