The Meeting I

After class came lunch break, you stayed behind in the classroom.

"Y/n, the meeting won't be at school," Aizawa said as you walked up to him.

"What?"

"It can't have a risk of being heard, sometimes you tend to scream when fired up." you rolled your eyes.

"Ok, so where?"

"There's a car outside to take us." He walked down the hall and you followed.

+++

"Yeah I asked but she was busy..." Hagakure said which made Ochaco pout.

Momo shrugged. "I guess there's always tomorrow!" She was optimistic.

The girls continued eating before Hagakure started searching her bag. Tsu noticed.

"What's wrong, kero?" she placed her thumb on her chin, tilting her head.

"I think I left my phone back in the classroom, one second I can go get it." She started getting up.

"Do you want someone to come with you?" Momo said starting to stand.

"No no, I don't want to disrupt your lunch, I'll be right back." Hagakure insisted as she walked back out of the cafeteria double-checking her bag.

When she got to the back end of the classroom, she saw you and Aizawa walking out and quickly hid.

"Ok, so where?" she heard you say.

"There's a car outside to take us." Aizawa said walking down the hallway. She saw you follow behind him. Some teachers were. also heading down the same way.

'Oh yeah, the meeting...' she thought.

She first went into the classroom to grab the phone she left then she took off her clothes, put it all in her bag, and hid the bag in the classroom closet.

After she made her completely invisible, she snuck out of the room and quickly ran outside to you guys. The cars were beginning to leave so she flashed the driver while another car was driving by as a disguise then got into the trunk. You guys were too distracted by thinking the other driver flashed you guys with their headlights.

"Dickhead-" she heard you muffled.

"Language..." and Aizawa.

The car drove off.

+++

You all sat around a table. Nezu, All Might, Hawks, Midnight, Aizawa, Ms.Fayina, Recovery Girl, Present Mic, your mom, and a couple of teachers you didn't really interact with before or forgot their names like tree branch, the giant blonde, suction cup, gun control, and the grey rock. Only staff you would mainly come in contact with were there.

Nezu started things off in Aizawa's scarf. "Alright, Y/n! This is our third meeting upon request from Mr.Aizawa about your recent behavior. We are going to start things off with a quick recap for our new guidance counselor, Ms.Fayina." she waved.

Aizawa spoke up. "You were sent here after the false kidnapping and genocide incident last year which led to the death of most of the staff, student body, and surrounding area in your school/state."

Your ear twitched from hearing a sound behind you.

Is the wind that loud? I don't feel anything...

Ms.Fayina took off her protective glasses squinting at you. "Ok that explains two of the big circles but what about the third one?"

You rose a brow. "What third one?"

"You have three big traumatic circles in the midst of the rest. Mr.Aizawa just told me two but the third one is earlier... by a couple years... by a friend."

You and your mom noticeably tensed up. She looked at you not really knowing what Ms.Fayina could know.

"Y/n?" Aizawa asked for more information on this.

"You're kinda far away but," she put on another pair of prescription glasses. "Ok it shows the school attack," you panicked and started water out of your feet in the ground. "then later back a couple months was your father's arrest," the water trail up her chair. You heard a whisper behind you. "but there's another big one, about three years back for... a fri- *cough* friend named Al- *cough chokes*" she grabbed onto her neck choking on water that you put into her body to clog her throat from talking. You heard an inhale of breath behind you.

Something's there.

"Y/N!" Aizawa stood up, slapping his hands on the table. His hair floated as his eyes glowed, taking away your quirk and stopping the choking.

She spits out the water to the side of her, breathing heavily.

"Ms.Fayina I am so sorry-" Your mom started.

"Don't fucking apologize for me, I know what I was doing-"

"Detention, Y/n-" Aizawa gave you.

"Not my fault she talks too much-"

"ALRIGHT, EVERYONE! Seems we started getting out of hand," Nezu stopped the fighting. "Ms.Fayina are you ok?"

"*cough* Yes, I'm sorry I overstepped Y/n." she patted her chest.

"We can revisit the old friend later-"

"Or not." you cut Nezu off. Your mom glared at you for being disrespectful.

"For now let's continue with the recap, after the school attack and waking up in the hospital, police were sent to arrest for the murders and the exposure of your curse. Your mom made a deal to take you out of America to prove you aren't the evil villain the curse paints people to be. You were sent here to be a hero and change how they see you, otherwise, they would've gone through with the arrest, and if they weren't going to kill you, you would've faced life in adult prison."

"Oh wow..." the giant blonde sighed.

"I didn't know it was that bad-"

"And I don't know why you're here, tree branch-"

"Y/n!" Aizawa cut you off.

"Before we continue, can I take her back to school?"

"Take...who?" the grey rock asked. You sent ice picks behind you.

"AHH-" You all heard a screech behind you, the icicles pierce through the wall.

"...Hagakure?" Aizawa asked.

After a pause, she spoke. "Um..."

"Oh my goodness..." Midnight sighed.

As you started getting up, Hagakure panicked. "I-I'm sorry, I w-was just being w-worried for you, please d-dont be mad-"

"We can send a car for Hagakure-" Aizawa offered.

"That's ok, I'll be faster and you guys can get through this easier without me." You put your arm around her and sped out the door.