Help

A couple of days went by.

"Y/N!" your mom called.

You went downstairs thinking she was just calling for breakfast again.

You saw Midnight in the kitchen sitting with your mom "Hi Midnight." She and your mom were best friends so when she told her you were here, she'd visit as much as possible. She'd even bring your homework by so you wouldn't academically be behind.

"Hi baby!" she called you that like you were her own daughter. You were getting your share while they kept looking at each other.

"Sooooo." you turned. "Tomorrow is Monday."

You rolled your eyes. "Oh god."

"Honey, you're gonna have to go back." Your mom said.

"You're pretty much obligated to." Midnight added. "The only reason you're allowed this leave is because Ms.Fayina doesn't think it's safe for you to be at school in your mental state."

"Wouldn't want another school incident." your mom scoffed, about to drink her coffee, she looked up at you scrunching your face. "Chill chill it was a joke."

"You're such a comedian." you walked away.

"We just wanted to warn you because you still have your fight with Shinsou and you can't kill him

"We just wanted to warn you because you still have your fight with Shinsou and you can't kill him." Midnight reminded you.

"Who says I can't--"

"I don't know, the law??"

Your mom sped in front of you as you were getting up the stairs. "Look, I know he was a dick, trust me, I wanted to kill him too-"

"Jodie!"

Your mom smiled and put her hand on your shoulder. "You're better than him! Just stick to beating his ass-"

"Jodie!!"

"Oh c'mon, you can't tell me he doesn't deserve it." she walked back over to the kitchen table.

"He's just a kid, kids say stupid shit all the tim-"

"He's not fucking 7, Nemuri." they kept arguing while you just went upstairs.

+++

When you got to your room you froze to a blond trying to break into your window.

You put the food down and opened it, he awkwardly waved.

"This is highly inappropriate you know that?"

"Yeah, well you're hard to reach right now."

"You could've come through the front door..."

"Midnight's here, can I come in?" he was still hanging onto the tree.

You made way for him to enter.