End of Sports Festival

You woke up in a hospital bed.

You put of hand on your head as you were slowly getting up.

"Oh, honey you're awake!" an old lady voice called out to you.

"Huh... Recovery girl?"

"Don't get up too fast, you still may be a little fatigue." She laid her hand on your knee.

"I'm fine." you stood up and looked around.

Recovery walked out to the hallway. you slowly followed her.

"She's awake," she spoke to Aizawa. He stood up and rushed over to you.

"WHAT THE HELL HAP-"

"You're too loud." you winced at him screaming. Recovery walked back into her office.

"I should really just expel you right now-" he shook his head.

"Then why don't you?" you lowered your hand from your head, looking down. He felt pity for a second.

"Because this... wasn't your fault-" you rolled your eyes.

"Can people stop saying that!" you were getting fed with this dumb curse setting you up and then people just blaming everything but you.

"What's the point of this curse immediately deeming me a villain if everything I do gets pushed under the rug? Do heroes not think shit out when they make the rules?" he didn't know how to answer.

Heroes are so fucking contradicting it's annoying.

"What now anyways? Is the sports festival done?" you thought about everything that happened.

Shinsou...

Todoroki.....

Mina... MINA!

Before you could ask, Midnight came from down the hallway to check on you. When she saw you she ran up for a hug. Your face was filled with boobs.

"Is she ok?" she asked Aizawa, he nodded. "For the award ceremony?" he glanced at you before nodding again.

"We need restraints though." he walked off.

"Restraints?" your question faded as you were hauled over.

+++

"WE ARE SORRY FOR THE DELAY! THE SECOND YEAR STUDENTS HAVE COMPLETED ALL THE EVENTS FOR THE U.A. SPORTS FESTIVAL! NOW IT'S TIME TO RELAX AND ENJOY THE AWARD CEREMONY!" The crowd grew louder and fireworks sprayed around the arena.

All students from the second year classes were gathered around the field again.

Smoke blew up as the podiums rose from the ground. Confetti flying around.

"Woah.."

"What the heck?"

Some students were taken off guard as they saw you.

Your body and arms were chained up to cement and you were wearing a muzzle. You looked down the whole time. Not moving.

"That's just like how Bakugou was last year! kero." Tsu pointed out.

"This year I will be distributing the awards due to All Might's retirement." She held the awards in her hand and walked up to us.

She walked up to Tokoyami and Shinsou first, they tied in third place, they were all bandaged up.

"Congratulations Tokoyami and Shinsou, you two really held up on the field. You guys just need to work with your weakness more." She put the medal over their heads before walking over.