Halloween III

"I-I think they're gone." Mina popped her head up from a bush.

"Would you shut up? You're being too loud." Bakugou whisper yelled and pushed her head back down.

Mina scoped the area out to see if the coast was clear to leave again.

"There's Y/n, maybe she could help us." Mina pointed when she saw you walking across the street in front of them.

"How would she help?"

"She could speed us out of here..." she looked dumbfoundedly at him. "Psst, Y-MMM-"

"Shh Look..." Bakugou quickly covered Mina's mouth as he saw you stop next to a light pole. A taller man came and stopped behind you.

They saw you talking to the man. They couldn't hear you from how far away they were and the people around them talking but based on your expression, the conversation seemed serious.

In the end, he slipped some sorta small stick device in your hand then walked off. You looked around a little before beginning to walk until all of your phones went off.

Class 2A⭐️

buzzboy: hey where are you guys?

slower than me: ATTENTION IT IS ALMOST TIME TO HEAD BACK!

acid princess logged in.

acid princess: me and baku r hiding

sleepyhead: i think i lost y/n

broccoli: im already heading back now

ocha-babe: me too

buzzboy: so are me and sero

sleepyhead: ill try to find y/n then head back

y/n logged in.

im helping a kid get his bag of candy back :y/n
ill meet u guys there

y/n logged out.

ocha-babe: okk!

Mina and Bakugou saw you lock your phone and start walking towards a house.

"Did she just lie?" Pinky looked concerned. Blondie just scoffed and got up to follow you.

You went to the house then towards the side to walk behind the house. The two would've been behind you if more men similar to the one talking to you before didn't appear to guard the house. They ended up walking back.

"What is she doing? And who are those people?" Mina slumped down.

"We need a way to sneak past them-" Bakugou mumbled.

Just on queue, they looked up to see a family flying sheet.

"Hagakure!" Mine ran up to her, she was with Jirou.

"Sup dudes!" she turned to them.

"We need you to sneak somewhere."

She tilted her head in confusion as Mina pulled her to a bush near the house you went into. Jirou followed behind curiously.

"You see all those men? You need to sneak past them and enter that house." Bakugou pointed.

"Why?"

The wolf and the black cat looked at each other. "Y/n's in there."

"Shit is she ok?" Jiro grew concerned.

"We don't know..."

"I...I could try listening in to see if it's safe for her to go." Jiro said, twirling her earphone.