Houses

After a long night, you surprisingly woke up early.

You filled up 4 pages back to back of your new journal already. You only had a couple pages of the last journal left but you couldn't wait to fill this one out.

You heard your head as you got up and reach for the doorknob.

As you walked out, you heard another door open.

"Oh." You turned to see shirtless messy hair Shinsou peaking out from his door. "I didn't know you'd be up this early."

You shrugged.

He could feel the awkwardness around you two made from yesterday's fight. He stepped out a little more.

"Could you...um," he scratched the back of his head. "I wanna talk to you..."

You turned fully to him then sighed. You walked back and into his room. He turned to close the door as you stood looking around.

"You can sit if you want." He pointed towards his gaming chair as he sat on his bed. You sat down.

He took a deep breath then looked at you. "I'm really sorry about using my quirk to make you come down. I didn't mean anything bad by it I just thought... I thought it would bring your mood up... or something..." He dropped his head, disappointed at himself.

You stared for a bit then looked down.

If it wasn't for him you wouldn't have learned about Eri and made this Christmas happier for her. You wouldn't have overcome having a tradition without your dad. You wouldn't have gotten the journal. You would've just locked yourself in your room and kept everyone else out. You needed to stop doing that.

"It's ok..." he looked up. "I appreciate you trying to help me, just... don't do that again..."

"Y-Yeah." a smile crept upon his face.

"I couldn't really stay mad at you, forever anyways," You two got up. "I still needa see your cat." you patted his chest with a cheeky smile. He chuckled and walked you out.

As you walked down the stairs, you heard some screech.

"WAHHHHHH!" You walked more to see it was Mina rolling around on the couch.

"What's wrong?" Jirou walked out of the kitchen with some water, wearing your hat. She turned to the sound coming from the stairs to see you. "Oh, Y/n."

Mina shot up. "Omg..."

"Chill I'm good now... I guess." you walked into the kitchen.

Mina followed and leaned against the door. "But you got another journal..."

"Was it um... from your dad?" Jirou asked.

"Yeah, that's why I'm fine." You smiled at them and took a bite of your cereal. They didn't know whether or not to press into that more but they decided not to.

"Well, that's good."

"Um anyways, why were you yelling Mina?" Jirou shifted the conversation.

Mina immediately shrugged as you and Jirou walked towards the dining area. "My mom texted me saying I'm getting braces today." She sat down.

You choked on your cereal and Jirou quickly covered her mouth. "HEY!" Mina crossed her arms as you two laughed.

"I-I'm sothrry-" Jirou mocked a lisp.

"Yeah, we didn't mean it @ bracefacemina-" you and Jirou were high-fiving each other trying to contain yourselves but it wasn't working.

"STOPP I HATE YOU GUYS!!"