Next Morning

"HEY, BRAT!" Mitsuki screamed from down the stairs.

Bakugou groaned waking up. His vision unblurring as he looked around his room.

"KATSUKI!"

"WHAT?!" he sat up.

"COME HERE!" 

He rolled his eyes and lazily got up. As he walked downstairs the smell of food brushed him.

"What do you-" he stopped when he saw the huge array of breakfast options and flowers on the kitchen table. "Wha..."

"We don't even have this much food..." Masaru said in shock. Mitsuki turned to Bakugou, looking around him.

"Where's your friend?"

He looked around a little. "I don't know, probably still sleeping."

"How- anyways, did you do this?" she pointed at the table.

"How could I have done this?" he deadpanned.

She shrugged. "I don't know, thought you'd be nice for once-"

"WHY DOES NO ONE THINK I'M NICE?!"

"HAVE YOU MET YOU?!"

"There's a note in the flower." Masaru grabbed the note, not even bothered by their arguing.

"Hi, I'm sorry I couldn't stay, found out my mom was worried about me so I had to reassure her. I really do appreciate you guys having me over. I made this feast with some stuff from the store, I didn't use any of your groceries, and all kitchen appliances used were washed. Again, Thank You, Enjoy!

-Y/n"

"Aww, that's sweet." Mitsuki gave her husband a side hug while looking at the note.

"Mystery solved, I'm going back to sleep." he started walking back.

"Tell your friend 'thank you'!"

"Yeah yeah," he closed the door and walked towards his bed. He glanced around the room, you were really gone.

He saw some red writing in his notebook on his desk. He walked over to see another letter from you.

"Sorry I couldn't stay Kat, inviting me over was actually really nice of you, what a surprise :0. Thank you, though. Call me when you wake up! :)

- mudrat"

He scoffed. "I am fucking nice, jeez..." walking over to his phone, he did what was told and called you.

You heard ringing from your phone after walking out of your office from stopping by. A soft smile when seeing the name.

"What up, blondie?" :y/n

blondie: "Don't call me that..."

"*snickers* Hello, Kat." :y/n

blondie: "Do you always make big feasts as thank yous?"

"I'm not good with showing much gratitude and people like food so... I don't know..." :y/n

blondie: "You could just say 'Thank you'."

"Sure but like, it never seems enough for what people do for me. What? Did they not like it? Is it a lot? I didn't know what to how much to get so I just made a variety-" :y/n