Christmas II

You walked back into the dorms annoyed while wearing the reindeer costume.

When you walked further down the hallway. Students were in shock that you were actually wearing the costume. Some of them smiled.

Eri barely peaked over the kitchen counter to see who people were looking at.

"EEEEEE!"

"Holy-" she bolted over to you to hug your leg since that's what she could reach. "uh-"

She separated just to start going off. 

"I knew Shinsou wouldn't lie to me, you did come! Between you and me, I was getting bored of Blitzen and Comet over there

"I knew Shinsou wouldn't lie to me, you did come! Between you and me, I was getting bored of Blitzen and Comet over there." she pointed her thumb behind her.

"Hey..." Kaminari pouted.

"Damn brat..." Aoyama twitched through her twinkling smile.

You squatted down to her eye level, holding in a small laugh. "Why didn't you hang out with Santa? Who is he?" you looked around the room to Kirishima waving.

She looked at him then back at you "If I hear the word 'manly' one more time, I will send that man back to birth." her blank smile would've scared you more if you didn't turn away to cover your mouth.

Mina and Sero fell off the couch laughing at the now hurt Kirishima.

"When did she get so blunt?" He shrunk down in his chair.

"ANYwayssss..." she grabbed your hand and started pulling you. "Let's go, me, Izuku, and Sato and frosting cookies, at least they're interesting."

It was getting really hard to contain that laugh.

+++

After a long frosting and a lot of talking with Eri, she finally went to accompany Sato with putting more decorations on the cookies. You were leaning across the wall with Izuku looking at them.

"She seems to really like you." you turned to him. "She doesn't do well with new people, Shinsou's probably helping her get closer to us."

She was the 'they' he was talking about.

"I don't um... know anything about her. Is that bad or..." you borderline whispered in embarrassment for asking.

"N-no, you're definitely not alone," he reassured then started to explain. "Last year, a couple of us were chosen for work studies at Hero Agencies. It's different from internships and way more selective."

You were familiar with work studies. Your mom did it back home but you never met her students.

"Tsu, Ochaco and Nejire were with Ryukyu. Kirishima and Tamaki were with Fatgum. Mirio and I were with Sir Nighteye."

You were confused by these names. "Oh I don't think you've met the big three yet, they are coming over later so you can meet them then."

"Is one of them the blonde with the cartoon eyes?" he chuckled.