Choked Up

Christian's POV

"A hickey?" I asked Cas as she followed me into my closet after I just got out of the shower.

"Multiple," She said and I raised my eyebrows. Didn't expect him to be that type. She rubbed my back a little. "So I think we need to tease him. And try to get some more information out of him."

"Okay." I felt my chain come off my neck and I looked back at her and watched her hang it up with my other ones. "I love you Cas," I told her and kissed her.

"I love you too." After I got dressed, we went downstairs.

"Cassie almost crashed!" He yelled and I looked at her. She gave him a death glare.

"Cam took your truck the other day!" At this point, I kept looking back and fourth at them while they yelled stuff that the other did.

"Okay enough, I'm tired and I don't want to hear either of you yelling," I said and grabbed Brielle out of the rocker. I sat down on the couch and played with her. "Cam you're cooking dinner. And take that hoodie off, it's way too hot for that."

"Turn the air on," He mumbled and I looked towards him.

"It is on. You're fucking hot because you have a hoodie on in 80 degree weather. Stop acting like it's super hot, you live in California where it gets hotter."

"Woah, both of you calm down," Cas said and sat next to him. She whispered into his ear and the two of them laughed. This went on for a minute before they noticed I was watching them.

"What are you guys talking about?"

"About going out tonight," She said and I shook my head. "It was just a thought. We will probably drink here if anything." Cas looked at his neck again and laughed. "Damn how long was she going at it?"

"You're annoying," He said and got up and went to his room.

She got up and sat next to me. "He's so insecure," She said and then looked at my neck. "Let me give you some."

"No it's Brielle's time."

"Then I'm taking my favorite boys to do something. In the truck." I nodded and then she sighed.

"What's your problem now?"

"I thought you would stop me from taking it," She said and I shook my head no. "Okay," Cas said dragging out the y.

"Be careful, I love you guys." She groaned a little and went upstairs.

Cassie's POV

"Guys let's go. We can go to the park or get ice cream."

"Both!" They yelled and got up. We went downstairs and they put on their shoes and ran to the garage. "Which one?" Mason asked.

"Let's just take mine." The two of them got in and I watched them put their seatbelts on. I honked the horn hoping Cam would come up but it just resulted in Christian coming out with a crying Brielle.

"What?" He asked and rubbed the baby's back so she would calm down a little.

"I wanted Cam to come out. Go get him for me." He went inside and as I waited for him, I moved over to the passenger seat. He shook his head as he came out. "I'm sorry, don't be mad at me boyfriend."

He laughed a little because it reminded him of that one night I called him boyfriend when Christian made me mad. "Cas like seriously I'm embarrassed of this though. Like you're proud when you have them."

"Because I love your brother. The fun we have is different. I'm just assuming it was someone you were interested in and then it didn't go the way you thought it would?"