I Can Not Believe That Just Happened

Cassie's POV

"Why'd you want me here in Arizona?" Ally asked as I pulled her into the apartment.

"You're going on a blind date," I said and she groaned. Christian walked out from the hallway.

"Come on, you'll love him," Christian said and hugged her.

"I hate you two so much," Ally told us. We just laughed and then sat on the couch together."What time is this date?"

"At four tonight," Christian said and grabbed my butt in front of Ally. I never liked when Christian did this stuff in front of my family because a lot of them weren't too fond of PDA.

I looked at him and he moved his hands away. "So who is this guy?"

"You'll find out tonight," I said and laughed.

"I'm going back to my hotel, you guys are horrible. But are you giving me a ride?"

"We are getting you an Uber," Christian said and walked her out.

"Love you Ally!" I yelled and she left. "Your mom is still going to watch the kids right?"

"Oh yeah. We aren't going to miss their date."

"You know we are so terrible," I said and he just laughed at me, "If they don't hit it off, I'm going to be mad at you."

"You're the one who said Cody needed someone," Christian said and then lifted up my shirt to rub my back.

"Well let's just hope they hit it off," I said and then leaned against him. "I love you C."

"I love you too."

Christian's POV

My mom came around three to watch the boys. "So what are you guys doing?" She asked us as we grabbed our stuff.

"Just going out," I said and looked down at Cassie.

"If you need anything Alecia, you can call either one of us," Cassie said as I dragged her out of the apartment. We left and then we drove to the restaurant.

"If we get caught," I said and we laughed as we put on sunglasses and hoodies.

"Fuck you're so hot, can I fuck you right now?"

"No, now calm your hormones down," I told Cassie and we went into the restaurant.

We got a booth in the back of the restaurant and waited for Cody to show up. It didn't take long and he showed up and looked around waiting for Ally. As Ally showed up, Cody and her looked at each other. They greeted each other and then got a table. "This might work babe!" Cassie said loud.

"Shut up," I said and we laughed. They talked pretty much the entire dinner and Cassie and I watched. I wrapped my arm around her and she cuddled into my chest.

"People probably think we are weird sitting on the same side of the booth and we are wearing sunglasses."

"Well we don't want to get caught," I said and took another bite of my food. Cody and Ally got up and walked past us, neither of them noticing us. Cas slapped me in the chest.

"They're definitely fucking tonight," She said, "So I think we should as well."

"No no no Ms. Cassie Lynn," I said taking my card out to pay for our food.

"Christian I'm ready this time." I looked at her and raised my eyebrows.

"No I don't want you changing your mind and then getting mad at me."

"Fine, then you can give me a massage," She said and we got up. I nodded and then paid our bill.

"Do you guys need me to stay tonight and help with the babies?" My mom asked us as we walked into the apartment.