Gender Reveal

What do you guys think they are having?

Cassie's POV

"Babe are you ready for today?" Christian asked waking me up by rubbing his hand over my now huge stomach. No one suspected anything on how big I was and I was actually surprised.

"What's today?" I asked him.

"And there's the pregnancy brain," He said and laughed. "It's the gender reveal today."

"I forgot we actually have to go to that," I said and stared into his eyes. He just laughed at me and then helped me up. "So I think I'm wearing a pink dress because I'm lowkey rooting for a girl. One at least."

"I'm going with blue because I obviously want someone to carry on my name." Christian helped me get dressed and small other things.

"I'm tired already," I said as we went to the kitchen.

"Well we have a long day ahead of us," He said and handed me an açaí bowl. I ate the food and we got ready to leave. We went downstairs and we got in the Tahoe.

"I've told you a million times but thank you for the car," I said and he nodded.

"You're welcome, even though I drive it most of the time. But thank you for the kids," He said and glanced at me before looking back at the road. When we got to Ryan and Larisa's place, everyone was already there.

"Are we late?" I asked and they shook their heads no.

"We told everyone to get here before you two did," Larisa said and I nodded. We walked to the backyard and I was instantly greeted by Alecia.

"Oh my gosh, I love this view. I'm thinking it's a girl too," She said and I looked at her pink shirt.

"I really want a girl but I'm still on the fence," I said and then looked at both the boys who were wearing blue shirts. "Expected that."

They laughed and gave me a hug. Christian and I greeted everyone and then the photographer wanted to take pictures of us. "I'm hungry," I told Christian as we took pictures.

"Just wait a few minutes baby," He said and we went back to taking pictures. When we were done, everyone started eating. Christian and a couple of his cousins opened a beer and started drinking. I didn't want to drive home but it looked like I was now.

"Auntie," Celine said and ran over to me.

"Yes hon?" I asked and bent down as much as I possibly could.

"Where's Uncle?" She asked me and I looked around and then pointed to Christian. Celine ran over to him and he picked her up.

Christian with kids was a sight I loved to see. For the time being, I hung out with my cousin Ally and Larisa because I was super close with them.

"I can't wait to see what you guys are having," Larisa said as we walked around and looked at the decorations.

"I know, it feels like we've been waiting forever to find out. How much longer until we find out?"

"Like another hour or so," Ally said.

"Ladies, can I borrow my fiancé real quick?" Christian asked coming up to us. They nodded and left us. Christian and I walked away from everyone. "I just want to find out already."

"You can wait another hour," I said.

"Time is going a lot slower when I want to know what I'm having," Christian said as we walked back.

"I know, but before you know it, they're will be pink powder everywhere."

"Blue," Christian argued. We went back and fourth a few times before Ryan interrupted us.