Couples Massage

Cassie's POV

I woke up and the kids were on the bed with Christian. I guess they waited for me to get up instead of leaving the room.

"Happy anniversary Cassie," Christian said and leaned over and kissed me. I can't believe it had already been a year since we got married.

"Mmm," I said into the kiss. A couple seconds later I pulled away, "And happy anniversary to you Mr. Yelich."

"Collin is going to come get the kids in about an hour so we have the entire day to ourselves. I nodded and then just took this moment in. Christian just stared at me as I grabbed the kids and kissed their faces. He was waiting for these type of kisses I guess. I pulled him close and did the same to him and his laughter filled the room.

Somehow, we finally decided to get out of bed and Christian held the kids as I walked down in front of them. "So we make breakfast for the kids, and then I'll make us breakfast," Christian told me as he bent down to get some pans to start cooking.

"Alright," I said and sat with the kids on the couch. We waited for Christian to finish and when he did we sat at the table together. We ate and then got the kids ready.

"Mommy, I see the baby?" Mason asked and touched my stomach as I put his shirt on him.

"Christian, get the pictures," I said and he went and grabbed them. We pointed to the little baby on the ultrasound picture. He touched my stomach again and then lifted my shirt. It wasn't often when Mason or Noah showed a lot of interest in the baby so this was new and exciting to me. "Okay we have to hurry, Uncle Collin is going to be here right now."

Mason started throwing a fit all of a sudden. He wanted to be with Christian but this is the one day of the year we really get to be alone with each other for a special reason. He obviously doesn't understand it but I want to spend some alone time with Christian on our special day.

Christian finished taking care of the kids and then we went downstairs. I kissed their cheeks and watched as Christian put them in the car with Collin. When we got back inside the house, Christian poked my butt. "What shall we do today?" I asked him and turned around. He just picked me up and then went upstairs. I smiled at him because he was absolutely adorable.

"I booked us an appointment to go get a couples massage," He said and I was very surprised because I never thought he would want to do this with me.

"Really?" I asked him as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He nodded and smiled. "Are you playing a prank?" Christian gave me a 'seriously' look. "Do I need to get ready right now?" As he set me down he nodded and then threw me an outfit he picked out.

It took me about fifteen minutes to finish getting ready and then we left. On the way, Christian and I just talked about random things. "You know, I would love to see you in your wedding dress sometime today."

I laughed a little and then looked at him. "Well if I put my dress on, you have to put your tux on." We shook on it and I chuckled. As we got to the massage place, Christian signed us in. They took us back and they let us get undressed. "You know, I've been afraid to get a massage since watching that one episode of iCarly when they go to Japan." Christian was confused and I just shook my head never mind.

I looked at Christian and he undid his robe and showed me his dick. I slapped him and he laughed at me. A couple minutes later we finally decided to take off our robes and lay on the tables.  I stared at Christian and he just smiled at me. "My baby girl isn't going to be hurt from this right?" He asked referring to me laying on my stomach for a long period of time.

"No babe, don't worry about us," I said and reached my hand out for him and he grabbed it. There was a knock on the door and a couple seconds later, two people came inside. It was kinda weird to see another woman, massaging my husband. But I know Christian would feel the exact same way if it were a man massaging me.