Proud of You

Christian's POV

Game five of the World Series. We were 3-1 and in the series. If we manage to win this game, we would be the Champs. "Daddy," I heard as I was standing out on the field. I turned to look and it was Mason and Noah.

I waved at them and they smiled. My mom took them back to their seats. "Tonight could be the night," Lorenzo said and put his hand on my shoulder.

"It really could be." I looked at the big crowd and waited for us to actually take the field.

Cassie's POV

Noah was asleep in my arms while we watched the game. "This game is so stressful," Cam said and then took a sip of his water.

"I know," I said and watched Christian as he ran to second base on a ball in the dirt. They only needed one run to win this game. Cam and I stood up. I was excited and nervous at the same time. "Christian come on babe," I whispered to myself. Lorenzo hit the ball down the right field line and Christian started running the bases.

As the ball came in, Christian slid into home and was called safe. Cam and I started cheering really loud with the rest of our families. Brielle woke up, and Noah did the same. "Mommy," He said and was confused.

"They won babe," I told him and he looked around and got a little excited. Mason started jumping up and down next to Collin. When they let the family on the field, Christian picked me up and kissed me. I heard a bunch of cheers and pulled away. "You guys did it," I whispered and he nodded.

He put me down and then grabbed the twins. "Disneyland to celebrate? What do you two think?" He asked the boys and they got excited and nodded. After a few minutes, he took Brielle from me and kissed her face. "Daddy loves you three so much," He said and then leaned down to be next to the boys.

"Let me take a picture," I told him and they all smiled. He then took my phone and gave it to someone to take a picture of us by ourselves, and then one with the kids as well. "You don't know how proud I am right now."

He smiled and pulled me close. "I love you so much Cassie Lynn Yelich."

It had taken a few hours, and we were finally back in the hotel. "Drinks?" I asked him as he went into the bathroom.

"Just us two?" He responded and opened the door and he was naked. I looked down at him and he laughed. "That can happen back in Malibu."

"Okay, and yes just us two." He pulled me into the bathroom and then shut the door. "Christian," I laughed a little as he put me on the counter. He started kissing on my neck and I held my moans in. All of our family members happened to be in the surrounding rooms.

"Okay that's enough, get up so we can go out and drink," He said and I groaned. "I know I know, I am a tease."

"No you're an ass," I mumbled and got up. I looked at him once again and he laughed. "Fine, in Malibu it is."

He smiled and opened the door for me. A few minutes later, he came out dressed. "Collin is going to come and watch them."

"Is it bad I don't want to go anymore? I kinda want to stay in." He nodded his head yes. "Okay fine. I'll go celebrate a World Series Champ." He smiled and kissed on my neck again.

There was a knock on the door and I went to open it but Christian wouldn't stop. Once I finally got him to stop, I opened the door and seen Collin and Amanda. "Hey," I said and let them come in. "They just finished eating and they are laying down playing on iPads. Give them like an hour or so and take it from them please. There's cash on the table, order whatever you'd like, keep whatever change is left. And thank you so much."

They nodded and then looked over to the boys. "Aunt Amanda," Noah said and got up. We laughed a little and grabbed our wallets and left.

"Cassie," Christian said as we walked down to the lobby. I turned a little and he wrapped his arm around me. When we went outside, there were fans and reporters outside. "Christian, congratulations!" The amount of anxiety I had right now was insane. We looked for our Uber. "Christian, how are you celebrating tonight?"

I'm assuming he found the Uber because he pulled me over and we got into it. We had a silent ride to the restaurant. "A beer to start off the night?" Christian nodded and then he ordered for us when the waiter came. "You don't even know how nervous I was while watching you run the last inning. I'm just a very proud wife."

"Thank you for being here for me. You don't know how happy I am that you are willing to bring the kids to my games and support me. I'm so glad it's the off-season, and we get to spend some quality family time."

"Agreed," I told him and then ate some chips they brought out. "Disneyland with the kids, Bora Bora by ourselves, and Ry was talking about going to Mexico with us. Plus moving within this next month."

"I'll call and talk to him to get more details. A crazy year for us but it was also really good to us." I reached for his hand across the table and we held hands. "What are those puppy eyes for?" He asked me.

"I just kinda wanted sex. But I can wait two days."

Christian's POV

"Boys let's wake up," I said after getting out of bed. I woke up Brielle and then made a bottle for her. "Mason and Noah, wake up."

They opened their eyes and just sat there. "Mommy," Mason said.

"Mommy is out getting you guys breakfast. I need you guys to get up so we can shower and pack so we can leave. We're going back to Milwaukee and grabbing the packed bags and going back to Malibu."

Noah got out of bed first and he went to the bathroom. I followed him in there, and to the best of my ability, I helped him shower. Brielle was still drinking her bottle by the time Cassie got back. So she had taken her from me so I could get Noah out.

"Mom what that?" Mason asked and pointed to her neck. She looked at me and I shrugged.

"Just keep eating baby." Cas finished eating and got up to finish packing the last few things. When Mason finished eating, she helped him take a shower.

"Okay are you guys ready?" I asked grabbing the suitcases and they nodded. I looked at the room one last time making sure we had everything and then we left. All of our family was down in the lobby.

"So I'll see you back in California," Cam said to Cas and I. We nodded and then gave him a hug.

"Thank you for everything this season Cam. You really made my life easier," Cas told him.

"Of course, if you need me next year as well, I'm there." Cas looked towards me and I laughed and shrugged. "I'll keep my schedule open."

We went to the airport and got on a flight back to Milwaukee. "Oh I don't think I've ever been so excited to go back home," Cassie told me.

"I know. We really need to enjoy this offseason. And I promise whatever it takes to meet that goal, I will do it." She kissed my cheek and then made sure Noah and Mason were comfortable in their seats.