You're Hurting Me

Christian's POV

As we got to my mom's house, the boys ran to the door. "I win!" Noah yelled and then the two of them started arguing.

"No I win," Mason yelled back and then they started punching each other. I had to go pick up Mason because Cassie was already stressed out.

"Hey, we don't do that. You're going to go to time out when we get inside. Both of you are actually."

"Christian can you help me?" Cassie asked.

"Yes give me a second babe." I knocked on the door and then my aunt opened it. They got excited to see her and they walked right in. I went back to the car and Cassie was still in the passenger seat. "Are you alright?" I asked her and she didn't respond.

She had her eyes shut and wouldn't look at me. I sat there and waited for her to talk to me. A few minutes passed by and I grabbed her hand. "My vagina and like pelvis area really hurts."

"Are you able to walk?" She didn't respond once again. "Cas baby talk to me."

"Christian it hurts but I'm gonna have to walk because no one knows I'm pregnant."

"Alright babe," I said and helped her out. "And I heard Nico said you look good in those jeans. But I'm the only who sees what's under them," I slapped her butt and she winced a little. "Go get your beautiful ass in the house, I got this." She just laughed and walked in the house. I grabbed everything and then followed.

"Let me help you babe," Cas said and tried grabbing something out of my hands but I stopped her. I set everything down and then grabbed the kids. "Sit in the corner." They started crying as they sat in the corner.

"So, how was it at Cassie's side of the family?" My mom asked us.

"It was a mess like it always is. Nico was there," Cassie said and then looked at me. My mom shook her head because she was caught up on all the drama.

"We need to talk out a problem, we will be back," I said and Cassie became confused as I pulled her upstairs. We went into my room and I locked the door. As I laid on the bed, she got confused. "We're going to make love beautiful," I said and she shook her head no.

"It's hard to make love when they're are a bunch of people downstairs and Christian I feel disrespectful if we have sex here."

"Quickie?" She rolled her eyes and then left the room. I groaned because now I was hard and needed to take care of this before I went back down to the kitchen.

Cassie's POV

As I walked downstairs, I grabbed the kids off of timeout and then they started running around and talking to everyone. "So where's my son?" Alecia asked as I walked back in the kitchen.

"I told him this wasn't a problem to deal with here, that we can discuss it at home."

"Cas I know my son, I knew what you guys went to do." My face was heating up and I could feel myself becoming red.

"We didn't though I swear. I told him no." She just laughed and paid attention to the food she was cooking. Christian walked down and passed me and went to his cousins. I went and sat next to Collin on the couch.

As I sat there talking to one of Christian's cousins, he came and wrapped his arms around me. "If I have a drink, will you drive?" I nodded my head yes and then he left. I swear if we had an argument about my driving though, I was going to be pissed off.

"So no drinking tonight either?" Cam asked and I shook my head no. "Damn Christian."

"Another time for sure." Mason came up to me and I picked him up. He whispered that he was hungry in my ear, and I laughed. I took him to the kitchen. "Ask your Grandma for a snack. You know she loves to feed you."

Alecia looked at Mason, and then she smiled. "What do you want Mase?" He pointed at one of the cookies I made and I shook my head no. I knew she was going to feed him one anyways. I walked over to Christian and he grabbed onto me. He rubbed my side and I looked at him.

His breath already smelt like alcohol, and I was really jealous because I always happened to be pregnant around the holidays.

"You need anything baby?" I shook my head no and I rubbed through his hair. I sat with him and his cousins for a little bit.

"I'll make you a plate after I make the kids their plates," I said getting up and then Christian got up.

"I got it Cassie," He said and got up. I got the kids and sat them down and waited for Christian to bring their food. The boys got excited when Christian set their plates down, so I started feeding them. A couple minutes later, Christian brought my plate so I let the boys feed theirselves.

After eating, the kids wanted to open gifts and of course Alecia wouldn't tell them no. When I went to go sit on the couch, Christian pulled me onto his lap. I looked at him and he smiled. His hand rested on my thigh and then we watched the kids open their gifts.

"Daddy look what I got!" Noah yelled and showed him one of the new toys he got.

"Do I get to play with it too?" Christian asked. Noah turned and looked at him and shook his head no with a lot of attitude. Everyone just laughed. We ended up staying for a few more hours and then we went home. Christian was kinda buzzed and I thought it was pretty funny.

"Why is Daddy like that?" Mason asked me as we drove home.

"He's just messing around," I said and looked at Christian who was trying to touch me. When we got home, I took the kids in the house and then Christian came in a few minutes later. "Let's write your note to Santa," I told the kids. Christian grabbed another beer and I just shook my head. He helped the kids and I write the note.

"Okay, you guys have to go to sleep so Santa comes," Christian said as we put them in their pajamas. They nodded and then we read them a story and then they went to sleep. Christian picked me up as we walked out of their room. "I want you now." I smiled and then shook my head no. "We're not playing the teasing game Cas."

"Christian are you one hundred percent sure you want to?" I asked as he laid me down on the bed. He nodded his head and started undressing me. As we started, I wrapped my arms around him. I don't know if it was because he was drunk, but he was being very aggressive. And Christian was never like this. "C you're hurting me." I let out a grunt from the pain.

"I'm sorry," He said and adjusted the way we were. "Is this better?" I nodded and bit my lip a little. He thrusted into me and I grabbed onto his back. This lasted for a couple minutes and then he stopped. "Get on top." I hated this part but I did it anyways. We lasted a little bit longer and then we both were done.

Christian's POV

"Mommy, Daddy! Santa came!" The boys yelled as they jumped on our bed. I looked at Cassie and she was tired. Five in the morning.

"Let's go!" Noah yelled and we both got up. I slapped Cassie's butt as we walked downstairs with the kids. The kids gasped a little and I laughed. I made myself a cup of coffee and Cassie just looked at me.

"I won't drink it," I said and poured it down the drain. I sat with Cassie on the recliner and we watched the boys open their gifts. "So when are we announcing our third baby?"

"I have no idea. What if we don't even announce it tonight and just wait until I'm showing." I gave her a crazy look.

"Why don't we say we're going to be a family of five in August?" She nodded and then kissed me for a couple of seconds. We finished watching the kids and then they came and hugged us.

"Thanks Mommy and Daddy," They told us and we nodded and kissed both of them.

"What do all of you guys want for breakfast?" Cassie asked the three of us as she got up and went into the kitchen. Mason got super excited.

"Anything?" He asked her.

"Anything you want baby," She said and his smile grew wider. "Let me guess, pancakes Mase?" He nodded and then Noah looked at me.

"You want waffles cause you're just like your Mommy," I told Noah and he nodded. "And I'll take some morning sex," I whispered into Cassie's ear and she turned her head and laughed a little.

"Not happening," She said and then started making the kids' food.