You Just Need Someone

Christian's POV

As we arrived to Arizona for the start of Spring Training, there were a few people from TMZ sports taking picture of my family. Cassie didn't like this and she had a hoodie on, and she put the the thing down so no one could see the babies.

The both of us had a baby, and I could tell Cassie was very annoyed. "Christian!" One of the guys yelled and I gave them a little smile. "How are the boys?" I didn't answer and kept walking to my car with Cassie.

"What are their names?" Cassie looked up at me and we laughed a little. "Is this your baby momma?"

"She's not just my baby momma," I mumbled only to where we could hear. When we got to the car, I put our bags up and then we put the kids in the backseat.

"So fucking nosey," Cassie said and I nodded. They were still outside of the car taking pictures. "I hope they don't find out I'm Ryan's sister because that's going to be a headline."

"It doesn't matter, we don't have to speak on it at all." I started driving and I grabbed Cassie's thigh. "Damn babe, I knew you've been going to the gym but you're toning up hella," I said.

"You think so?" She asked and I nodded. I lifted up her shirt and she lost a lot of the weight she gained from her pregnancy.

"Babe you looked amazing when you were pregnant and before, but damn right now I just want to get it right now."

"Well we are cleared," She said and touched my thigh.

"Valentine's Day we can go out, and my mom can watch the kids." She nodded and continued looking at my face.

"Can you smile for me?" I did it and she smiled. "Fuck, I love your smile."

"Cas you're making me want you," I said and she moved her hand up. "Come on babe." Cassie moved her hand away and then looked at her phone. "You're such a tease."

"I learned from you," She said and then laughed. "So are your brothers coming with your mom?"

"Yes but you guys aren't going to be going out. Remember last time?"

"I didn't mean to break my ankle," She said quickly, "And your brothers let me get drunk."

"You were a mess that night," I said and she shrugged. When we got to my apartment, we got the kids out and our bags and went inside.

"Never been inside this one," Cassie said while we walked in. "It's nice but I really don't expect anything less from you Christian."

"Might have to upgrade soon."

"You don't have to, you're here like a month a year. The kids and I don't have to come if it gets overcrowded."

"My family is coming with," I said and took the kids out of their car seats.

Noah made some noises and then it caused Mason too as well. The boys were finally getting a lot of hair on their heads and they resembled me a lot. "My three favorite boys," Cassie said as she seen me watching the boys.

She sat on my lap and we watched the boys for a couple minutes. "Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Yes, should we get a salad or a burger? Or both?" She asked excitedly.

It was so nice to finally have Cassie back to her normal self. "Both," I said and we high fived each other. "Postmates?" She nodded and then I ordered our food.

"Hey did you buy condoms?" Cassie asked randomly.

"No but I will," I said and then grabbed her face so it was all squished together.