Eye Doctor

Christian's POV

"What's that?" Noah asked when I woke him up this morning. I looked at the scabs that were forming on my side and just shrugged.

"Don't worry about it Noey," I said and he followed me to Brielle's room. I got her out of her crib and we went downstairs. Cassie was still asleep on the couch. "Go to Cam's room, and wake up Mason." He nodded and went and I sat on the couch next to her. "Wake your beautiful ass up."

Cassie moved around a little and then she finally opened her eyes. "Just to let you know I'm not fine with what you did last night and I don't want you to be doing that. Like you seriously could have hurt me or someone else."

"I understand, I overreacted about you taking my drink. I hope you still love me," She said and leaned in to kiss me. I nodded and kissed her. After I got up and made Brielle a bottle. "You know I would still like to breast feed my kid?"

"Yes in a couple days you can," I told her and then put the bottle in Brielle's mouth. Mason and Noah came in the house and they went in the fridge and looked at the food. "What do you guys want to eat? I asked them and they pointed to sausage and bacon.

Cassie got up and then took Brielle from me so I could make the kids breakfast. "So an off day, what shall we do?"

"Let's take the kids out?" I asked and she nodded.

"Hey, you were mad at me last night so you never opened your gifts. Let me go get them." I watched her walk upstairs and then waited for her to come back down.

When she handed me the gifts, I opened them and was surprised to see a new Rolex. Even though I've talked about it non stop. "Daddy, I have your old one?" Mason asked and Cassie shook her head no.

"Hey since I didn't get to spoil you like I normally would, you sit down while I make breakfast. I'm trying to be better babe. The amount of arguments and fights I've started for no reason is ridiculous. I'm going to be better for you and for the kids." I looked at her like she was crazy. Sure she had her moments but I didn't expect this from her.

I took Brielle from her and sat back down and watched her make some food. "So a football game together? We haven't been together since before you were pregnant with the twins."

"I know, that's why I got tickets, I've been wanting to go, and I know you love going." I nodded my head and watched her. "So we making one more?" I asked and she turned around.

"Oh not this soon please," Her Dad said and I completely forgot they were here. I laughed a little as he patted me on the back. Cassie finished breakfast for the boys and I, then made breakfast for everyone else whenever they were going to wake up.

"Let's eat on the couch and talk," She said and I got up and followed her. She fed me while I still held Brielle. "So you want one more?"

"Hell yes I do." She raised her eyebrows. "I don't want a vasectomy either."

"Well, I'm not sure about another baby coming out of me. I really love the idea of three." Where were we going to meet in the middle of this one? "You really want a fourth?"

"I think it'll be better to decide when Brielle is like one and we see how the boys act with her and everything." She nodded. It was still very hard for Cas, because she was always stuck with the kids while I was at baseball. Mason and Noah came over to us and we both looked at them.

"Do you guys want to go to the park and we can play catch or something?" Cassie asked them. They both got excited and nodded their heads. We finished eating and got dressed. "You need a tan," Cassie said as we walked to the truck with the kids.