You Suck

Cassie's POV

"It's Opening Day!" Christian yelled and woke me up. "Wake up Cas!" He shook me a little and I slapped him.

"Mommy wake up! We go with Daddy to the game in the truck." I looked at Noah and tried getting up but the baby kicked me. "Mommy?"

I held my stomach and waited a couple minutes until I felt better. Christian and the kids watched me get up and then they followed me into the bathroom. "Can I pee in private?" Christian nodded and then him and the kids left. When I went downstairs, Christian was getting food out of the fridge.

Mason and Noah were standing on top of the counter and I was super nervous. "One week Mommy!" Noah said excitedly and walked forward and I guess he couldn't see where the counter ended and he fell.

I ran over as fast as I could and grabbed him off the floor and he was crying. "I swear CPS is going to be called on us." He was grabbing his arm and I was so pissed off at Christian. "Let me see babe."

"It hurts," He managed to get out.

"Well it's not broken so that's good. Christian why the fuck do you think it's a good idea to let them stand on the counter. Mason get your butt off the counter too."

"I'm sorry," He said and took Noah from me. "We really need to take him to the eye doctor. He shouldn't have missed the counter like that. And he always walks into the walls."

"I'm going to the store to get medicine for him," I said and grabbed one of Christian's sweaters because I was not about to put a bra on. He tossed me the truck keys and I was confused.

He laughed, "Take it. Don't worry, you'll be fine. The truck has had its insurance for about a week."

"I am nervous," He slapped my butt and pushed me out the door. "You want some Opening Day sex?" I laughed and he nodded. "When I get back home." He kissed me and then I walked out to his truck.

Christian's POV

"Hello?" I asked while answering the phone call from Cassie.

"Christian," She said and she tried to keep her cries in. I raised my eyebrows like she could see me.

"Cassie what's going on?" I asked and put the kids' food down. "Cas come on talk to me." The silence continued.

She finally stopped crying and tried talking. "I just got in a car crash." I dropped the phone and ran upstairs to get the kids some clothes. "Send me your location," I said as I dressed them. I got in her car and we drove over to where she was.

"I'm so sorry," She said as I walked over to the ambulance. I looked back at the truck and it clearly wasn't her fault. "They ran a red light and hit the side of the truck and I'm going to be checked out at the hospital and make sure everything is alright with the baby and I."

"Alright, I'm going to check out the truck and switch insurances. Do you need me to meet you there?" She shook her head no. "Just pick me up when I call." I nodded and then went to look at my truck.

"Is Mommy okay? Is my brother okay?" Mason asked and I shrugged.

"We're going to find out in a little bit baby," I said and looked at how messed up the passenger side was. I switched insurances and then we went to the hospital and waited in the parking lot.

About thirty minutes later she came out, "We are fine. But I need a damn coffee. And don't argue with me about getting one."

"Yes ma'am," I said and then looked at her stomach. We went to Starbucks and I ordered her coffee. "Babe are you sure you're okay?" I asked as she sat on the couch. She nodded her head and then felt her stomach.

"I'm sorry about the truck."

"Even though I just got it last week, it's fine Cas. As long as you and my princess are fine, it's fine. It wasn't even your fault. I'm going to get a new one when I get back from the first road trip."

She nodded and then patted the couch and I sat with her. "We can have that Opening Day Sex if you'd like," She whispered and I slipped my hand in her pants. "Your hands are cold," She said with a small laugh.

"Daddy what you doing?" Mason asked as he walked up to us. I took my hands out and got up.

"I am just getting ready to clean up, why do you want to hang out or something?" I turned back at him and he had a baseball in his hand. "You want to play catch?" He nodded. "Okay give me a second to clean up. Sorry babe, I need to spend some time with my kids."

"It's fine, where are you guys going to practice? In the backyard, or garage? Because you are not throwing in my house."

"Babe it's freezing outside, and the garage I guess that could work. Are you going to drive me to the stadium though?"

"Yeah I guess I could." I glanced at her and she was holding her side.

"You good babe?" She got up and nodded. I knew she wasn't fine, but she wasn't going to tell me that. She went upstairs and I heard the bedroom door shut. "Noah are you going to play catch with Mase and I?" He nodded and grabbed his glove.

I finished cleaning the kitchen quickly and then we walked out to the garage. I threw it to Mason and he caught it and then he tossed it back. I then tossed it to Noah and he missed it and it ended up hitting him in the stomach. "You suck," Mason said and Noah screamed at him. As I walked over to get them, they started throwing punches at each other.

"Mason Alexander and Noah James! If you start fighting we aren't playing and you can wait until I get back from the long trip."

"What's going on out here?" Cassie asked while walking out with her hair in a towel. Noah was crying and ran to her and she shook her head and took him inside.

"Mason why do you say dumb stuff like that. He has a hard time seeing. You've been really bad lately too. I am going to have Uncle Cam come out here and watch you and your brother. Your mom can't handle all of this stress."

"I sorry," He said as I walked to the other side of the garage and I nodded. He didn't need to apologize just to me, but to Cas and Noah as well. We threw the ball for a little bit longer and then I walked into the room and found Cas and Noah taking a nap.

"Guys it's going to be time to leave in like twenty minutes."

"Drive yourself," Cassie said and pulled Noah closer to her. "Take Mason too, he's been a brat." If only that's how it worked Cassie Lynn. "Okay fine we will get up," She said and then kicked Mason and I out of the room.

"Mommy mad at me?" Mason asked as he walked downstairs with me.

"No but she just wants you to be better. She's having a hard time right now buddy. Just try to be on your best behavior. I will get Uncle Cam out here and he will be more strict. If that's not what you want, you need to be better."

He nodded and I got a bag for the kids ready. We finished getting ready and then Cas came outside a few minutes after the boys and I. "Where am I driving us?" She asked and started backing up.

"Pregnancy brain," I said and then grabbed her hand, "To the stadium." She nodded and then I watched her every move as she drove. "You know I can tell you're in pain," I told her and she looked everywhere except at me.

"I mean I do have your kid growing in me." I squinted my eyes and gave her that look even though she wasn't staring at me. "I mean obviously I'm in pain, I was just in a car crash and I AM driving you."

I went to rub her thigh but she moved. "Alright then," I said and looked back at the kids and they were falling asleep already. When we got to the stadium, Cassie leaned in and kissed me. "I'll still take that Opening Day Sex when we get back home."

She laughed and nodded. "Go before you're late."