Two Pink Lines

Christian's POV

"Babe," I heard Cassie say. Was I dreaming? I opened my eyes and looked and she wasn't in bed. "Christian."

"Yes?" I asked and started going through my phone.

"Come here please," She said and I got up and walked into the bathroom. Cas looked at me as I opened the bathroom door. I picked her up and set her on the counter. "You look very hot right now."

"Thank you," I said and kissed her for a couple of seconds. "What did you need?"

"Christian," She said quietly and looked away from me. We sat in silence for a couple minutes before she pulled out a pregnancy test. Two pink lines. I had no idea how to react. Our kids weren't even one yet. "What are you thinking babe?"

"I just don't understand. We've used protection or
grabbed the pill." She wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm sorry CY." I pulled away and looked at her again.

"Take another one." She nodded and then made me leave. I waited on the other side of the door for a couple of minutes. "Anything?"

"It's still positive babe."

I walked back into the bathroom. "Cassie you better not be fucking around with me."

"I'm not Christian." We left the bathroom and then got the kids up. How the fuck? This would be my luck.

Cassie's POV

"What did he say?" Cam whispered as he and the rest of the family walked in.

"I could tell he isn't happy really. I just think it's because we still have two kids that haven't had their first birthday yet. I left the test in the bathroom so someone would find it."

"We are so horrible together."

"I know, remind me why people let us be together by ourselves." Just then Alecia walked down to the bathroom. We could hear a gasp and we laughed a little. Alecia came out and just pretended she didn't see it.

"Are you guys ready to leave?" I asked as I walked into the nursery grabbing Noah because he was down for a nap. His body was hot so I decided to change him. Hopefully my baby boy isn't sick. After, I went back out and put him in his car seat.

"Let's go," I said and Collin took Noah from me and I grabbed the diaper bag and my wallet.

Collin and Cam got the kids in the car and then we all got in. "Christian does not look like he's focused at all," Collin said as we watched him before the game.

Cam and I looked at each other. "I feel kinda guilty," I told Cam.

"He's freaked out to say the least. You better go to tell him something."

"Alright, I'll be right back," I said and then got up and headed down the right field line. "Ry, get Christian for me please."

Christian walked over to me. "Hey babe."

"Hey, are you alright?" He just shrugged and I could tell this news really upset him. "Can I tell you something?" Christian nodded, "Cam and I pranked you."

"I fucking hate you guys," He said and I could tell he was already relaxed.

"I'm sorry, but no babies for a little bit longer."

"For a while," He said with a smile.

"Go be a superstar out there," I said and kissed his hand. He nodded and went back and continued stretching. "Alecia what you seen, was a prank."