I Didn't Want to Wait and I Fell

Christian's POV

Tonight I had a horrible game and Cassie wasn't there to see it but she probably watched it on TV. As I got home, I walked in and she was asleep on the couch. "Christian," She said as she woke up. I helped her sit up.

"Hey," I said and looked down.

"Hey I don't want you to be upset babe. You don't have to produce every time."

"Still, I'm in a slump," I said and got up and then Cassie followed me.

"Babe you're stressing me out. I'm worried about you Christian." She wrapped her arms around me and her baby bump rested upon my back.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to stress you out. How are the babies? How are you?" I asked.

"They were very active tonight, and I'm tired. I tried staying awake and I couldn't."

"You don't have to stay awake baby. If you're asleep on the couch, I'll take you to the room."

"You can't carry me right now, I'm way too heavy."

"Bet," I said and turned around. I quickly picked her up and walked to our room. "I go to the gym, are you trying to say I'm weak?"

"Definitely didn't mean for it to come out like that," She said and then poked my face. I set Cassie down in bed and then took my shirt off and laid in bed with her.

I kissed Cassie's neck and she put her hand on me letting it rest. "Babe?"

I pulled away and looked at her. "What's up C?"

"You're going to hate me, but can we go grab something to eat?" I looked at the time, 11:30.

"Sure let's go," I said and helped her up. We left and got in my car. "What do you want babe?" I glanced over at her and she was staring at her stomach.

"We are thinking Jack in the Box," She said and then grabbed my hand. "Are you fine with that?"

"I'm not going to get anything," I told her and she got sad.

"I don't want anything then," She said.

"You're getting something to feed my kids," I said and she was surprised with my tone.

"Baby," She said and then decided not to argue. We got her food and then went back home. After she finished eating, she fell asleep and I did the same. In the middle of the night, I woke up to Cassie's farts.

"Cas," I mumbled and she woke up.

"I'm sorry babe. You know I can't stop the farting. But while you're up, can you go bring me a bowl of the vegetables I cut yesterday?"

"C, it's 1:30."

"Then I'll go get it myself," She said and tried getting up, but I stopped her. If there was one thing I learned during this pregnancy, is that if she was craving something, she would go get it herself if I said no.

I walked to the kitchen and made her a small bowl of vegetables. She was asleep when I went back to the room, so I just took them back to the fridge. I got back into bed after and cuddled up against Cas. "It's too hot Christian," She said and scooted away from me.

At this point in the pregnancy, she didn't like to be cuddled and I was devastated because that's how I loved sleeping every night.

"Come on Cas," I said and pulled her closer to me. She moved away from me and I groaned. This was the one part of her pregnancy I didn't like. I just wanted to be able to cuddle my fiancé and I wasn't able to.

When I woke up the next morning, Cas was on her phone in bed. "Good morning," She said as she looked at me.

"Good morning, why are you up before me?" I sat up next to her and she looked at my lap. I patted it and she sat on it.