Happy Birthday

Christian's POV

"Happy birthday my babies," Cassie said as we woke the boys up and they smiled.

"Happy birthdays boys, I love you two so much," I told them as I sat next to them. "Are we going to celebrate by going to get some ice cream?" They nodded their heads yes. "And everyone wants to celebrate your  birthdays when we go back home."

"And Mommy bake?" Noah asked.

"If you want me to," Cassie told them and their eyes got big. "Within reason."

"I tired still," Mason said and covered himself back up. The two of us laughed as Noah did the same thing and he fell back asleep as well. They were like teenagers.

"So I say it's time for us," I said and picked Cassie up.

"Can't even keep it in your pants for more than two days?" She asked and chuckled. "You're going to pull out though." I looked into her eyes and she nodded. "You heard right."

"Cassie, you know that's not fair." She shrugged. Cassie knew exactly what she was doing to me. "Never mind then," I said and then set her on the bed. She looked at me as I laid back down as well. I cuddled into Cassie's chest and she rubbed my back. "Your baby bump is so small right now but it's so adorable."

"Christian it just looks like a normal stomach. But could you imagine if we had twins again?"

"Oh god no. One set of them is plenty," I said and she laughed at me. "We're not having twins again are we?"

"Well I'm not sure. The ultrasounds have only showed one baby so far." Although I loved my twins, I just couldn't do another set of them. Plus I wanted a baby girl to spoil. "We better have a girl."

"It'll happen," I said and then Mason and Noah appeared at the foot of the bed. "I thought you guys wanted to sleep."

"With you," Mason said and I got up and put them on the bed with us. They fell asleep in between us and Cassie looked at me. "They really want to spend their birthday sleeping."

"Hey they've had fun the past day. You've planned so many activities so why wouldn't they be tired?"

"Well I just want you guys to have fun," I told her and then rubbed her hand. Her eyes closed a little and I knew she was going to fall asleep with the kids. As she fell asleep, I watched the kids and her. I can't believe the two of us brought these adorable little boys into this world.

"Daddy," One of the boys said in their sleep. I looked at them waiting to figure out who it was. "Dad," Noah said and then turned towards me.

"What's up Noey?"

"Can we wake up and eat?"

"Of course! Let's wake your mom and brother up." I shook Cassie and Mason and they woke up. "Let's get ready and eat some breakfast." We got the boys dressed and then ourselves and went and got breakfast.

Cassie wanted to take pictures of the kids but they were not having it. They wanted to eat and then they started crying. We decided to just not take pictures, and go to the restaurant.

When we got there, I wrapped my arm around her waist as we waited to be seated. "So I think we should celebrate that two years ago, we became parents," I said and she looked up at me.

"We are right now. We're celebrating the boys." I squinted my eyes. She loved to tease me. And I was going to get her back tonight.

Mason wanted Cassie to pick her up but she wasn't having the easiest time carrying the kids. I picked him up instead. "So how old are you buddy?" He held up three fingers and I chuckled. "No you're two," I said and showed him two fingers.

"Is it bad, I kinda want you now?" Cas asked me.

"No, and this is why I love your hormones."

"Other than that, you hate them." I looked at her and she raised her brows at me and I shrugged a little. "It's fine if you do. I hate them as well."

"I love when you're pregnant though. I love seeing your bump and especially when we are going at it, it's pretty sexy."

"Well I'm glad you think so, because when I was pregnant with the twins, I was insecure as hell." I couldn't believe she thought like this. When she was pregnant, yes she wasn't her normal size but she was beautiful carrying our babies.

"Mommy I want brother," Noah said a couple minutes after sitting down at the table.

"You already have one. Wouldn't you like a sister?" He shook his head no and I looked at Cassie. I shrugged my shoulders and then kissed her.

"Stop kissing Mommy!" Mason yelled and I looked at  him.

"You better stop raising your voice Mason Alexander." He sunk down on the chair a little and then Cassie looked at me and hit me.

Cassie's POV

Towards the end of the night, I could tell Christian really wanted me. But I ended up getting an attitude with him so I wondered how this was going to go. As the kids went to sleep, I decided to take a shower. When I was taking my jewelry off, Christian came into the bathroom and locked the door. He pushed me up against the wall gently.

"Attitude huh?" He asks and took my clothes off very fast. He leaned me over the counter and started without giving me a warning. This shit hurt so much.

"Oww I'm sorry," I said even though it was kinda hot what he was doing.

"Sorry isn't going to fix it now," He said and slapped my butt. I found his arm and grabbed onto it. "You had an attitude all day."

"CY I'm sorry," I said and he thrusted into me harder than he ever had before. I screamed and somehow managed to get him off of me. "Christian!" He looked at me and I slapped him. "You're fucking drunk. You might not think you're being aggressive but you are! This is why I never sleep with you when you're drunk."

"I'm sorry Cas, like you said I didn't think I was being aggressive."

"Get out," I said and pushed him out of the bathroom with his clothes. I feel bad for being like that with him but the two times I decided to sleep with him when he was drunk, he was aggressive. I took a shower and then got into some pajamas. Christian looked at me as I walked out of the bathroom and he waited for me to lay in the bed with him but I laid in the bed with the kids.

He sighed and got up and went into the bathroom and I could hear the water turn on. "Why you scream?" Mason asked.

"I was just in pain," I told him and rubbed his back so he could fall asleep. When Christian walked out of the bathroom, he looked at me again.

"Are you going to come over here?" I ignored him and continued rubbing Mason's back. He scoffed a little and then turned the other way and all I could see was his back.

"Bitch," I mumbled and I'm guessing Christian heard because he turned and glanced at me. When I knew, the boys and Christian were asleep, I walked over to the other bed and looked at him. I tapped his shoulder and he woke up and looked at me. "Can I sleep in your arms?" He nodded and gave me a small smile.

"I'm sorry Cas, I understand why you never sleep with me when I'm drunk." I nodded as I got into his arms.

"Let's just go to bed and we will discuss it in the morning babe." Christian placed a kiss on my cheek and then made his grip around me a little bit tighter.