Wedding Day Pt. 2

Cassie's POV

I couldn't stop staring at Christian. He was so hot in his suit. I can't believe I was officially his wife. The man I would be waking up to everyday, well at least when he was home. It was time to dance with my Dad, and I knew he was going to cry. As we started dancing, he looked me in the eyes and started crying.

"Dad stop," I said with a small laugh and started crying myself. "You know he treats me really good."

"I know but you're my only daughter and I just don't want to see you leave me."

"Daddy, I can't stay at home with you forever. As much as I know you want me to, it can't be like that. My kids need to be around their dad as much as they possibly can. And I don't like being away from Christian for long periods of time too. But you can come visit whenever you'd like."

"Alright," He said and we finished our dance. Christian and I had a dance too, with both of our kids.

"Mama," Mason said as Christian held him as we danced.

"What's up buddy?" I asked him.

"I tired," He said and I looked at Christian. We then looked at Noah who was knocked out with his head on my shoulder.

"You think Cam and Collin want them?" He asked and I nodded. We took the boys to them and went back and started dancing again. He pecked my lips and I ran my fingers through his hair.

"So this really happened?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Yes it really did. And I really love the dress, you look so beautiful in it."

"I better look beautiful in it, it cost-" He raised his eyebrows and I stopped. "You know if you didn't cry when I walked down the aisle, I told Larisa, I would walk down it again until you cried."

I started laughing because I could so picture her doing that. "I cried reading your note. I couldn't control myself when you walked out. But back onto the price of this dress."

"7,800."

"Cas! I'm just kidding, I thought you would've spent a lot more." I just shook my head. After our dance, Christian and I grabbed a beer and started drinking. No kids to deal with at the moment, perfect. As we were drinking and dancing around with everyone, Christian came up to me and whispered in my ear. "When do I get to see what's under the dress?"

"Christian not right now," I said and he bit his lip and walked away.

"When are we doing the bouquet toss?" My mom asked me and I shrugged. "I say now."

"Okay fine," I said and then the DJ announced it and everyone came to the floor. I got a glimpse of Christian staring at me and I could tell he wanted me badly. His smile was the only thing I could focus on right now. There was a countdown and I tossed it back. Everyone started cheering and I turned and looked at Ally who had caught it. Christian and I then looked at Cody and he took two shots back to back. He then covered his face as she ran towards him.

"When are we taking the garter belt off?" Someone asked Christian.

"I don't want to see that," My dad said as Christian pulled me away. He sat me on the chair and didn't hesitate.

"Christian be careful you don't flash anyone. I will punch you if you do."

"I got it babe." He lifted my dress up slowly and I couldn't help but laugh at the awkwardness from everyone watching us. Christian finally lifted all the layers and then he looked up at me. He grabbed it with his teeth and started pulling it down.

"Oh my god," I could hear Ryan say and I looked at him and Larisa and they were covering their kid's eyes.

"I really gave my daughter away to watch this?" My dad joked with my mom. Christian came back up with the garter in between his teeth and all the guys cheered him on. I swear, the photographer better have gotten pictures of all of that.