We Are Going To Be Fine

Cassie's POV

Both of our families are back in Milwaukee to spend some time with Christian, the kids and I. But I think they are mostly worried about me taking the pregnancy test today.

"Did you take it yet?" Cam asked on the other side of our bedroom door. I shook my head no as if they could see me.

Brielle was my main focus right now because she still needed a lot of care and she was only a month and a half old. "No, I am taking it right now." Christian watched me as I peed into a cup. Crazy how comfortable we've gotten with this since the amount of pregnancy scares we had.

As we waited for the results, I walked around the bathroom and Christian's eyes just followed me. My timer went off and Christian got up and wrapped his arms around me as we stood by the counter.

I reached for the test and flipped it. Not pregnant.

I turned around and kissed him. "I think it's time for a vasectomy." He made a face, "It's a talk for another day." We walked out and everyone was waiting outside still.

"No addition to our family," Christian said and everyone seemed relieved. I took Brielle from Collin and took her to the nursery to get her ready for the day.

"I'm heading out, I'll see you at the game," Christian said and kissed me before he left. Brielle started crying when I was done and I just laughed because it seemed like she always wanted to give me a bad time and not Christian.

"Can I ride with you?" Cam asked when I went downstairs and I nodded. "I'm guessing you want me to drive." I nodded again and we laughed together. I fed Brielle while everyone ate lunch and then got myself ready.

Mason and Noah wouldn't leave my side at all while I was trying to get ready so I had to take care of them too. "Mommy I go on field with Daddy today?" Mason asked.

"It's not family day baby. We will see if it's alright with Daddy though." Just then Christian called, "What could you possibly need right now?"

"Well since it's Father's Day, my babies are welcome to come onto the field, and I wanted to get some pictures with all of you. So make sure the boys match."

It got away from me. I forgot it was Father's Day. I had gifts for both my Dad and Christian but it slipped my mind since I was worried about being pregnant.

"I'll try to get them to match. I'm not promising anything. I got to go, I love you and I'll see you in a little while." I hung up and then looked at the kids. "Can you guys please match for Daddy? It's Father's Day and he wants pictures taken."

"Okay," Noah said but Mason wasn't too happy about it. "Mase let's match."

I got their clothes out and got them dressed. I did have to admit they looked really adorable when they matched but it's not something I wanted to see everyday. "Cam, can you get Bri in her seat?"

He came in the room and took her from me and then I started doing my hair. Christian loved when I did loose curls in my hair so I decided to do that today.

"Mommy," Noah said and I looked down at him "You hold me?"

"When I'm done give me a few minutes and I'll be done and we can leave." I finished my hair and then grabbed my purse and picked Noah up. "Let's go," I told Cam and he nodded. We got the kids in the car and then headed to the stadium.

"So what did you get Christian for Father's Day?"

"Three kids, that should be enough," I said and we laughed. "I actually got him a new Rolex because he keeps on talking about how he deserves a new one. And then got him tickets to go to a football game with me, just because I want to go out on a date with him without asking."