Did You Come to Workout or Watch?

Christian's POV

As I woke up, I got the babies up and fed them. "Do you boys want to take a walk with me to Uncle Ryan's room?" They just moved their arms and legs around. I got both of them and headed down to the room I was suppose to be staying at.

I opened the door and seen Ryan laying down on his phone. "Hey Noah and Mason," He said and got out of bed.

He took Mason and played with him for a while before switching to Noah. Cassie called me and I answered it.

"Where'd you go with the kids?" She asked.

"Just to Ryan's room to hang out a for a little bit."

"Oh okay that's perfect, I'm going to head down to the gym then." An opportunity I didn't want to miss to see Cassie in some leggings and a sports bra.

"Okay, well I'll see you down there," I said and looked at Ryan who squinted at me. I hung up quickly, "You want to be a good Uncle and watch the kids?"

"Sure, are you going to bring their stuff over here?"

"Yes I'll be back," I said and went to our room. Cassie had already left so I grabbed the stuff and went back to Ryan's. "Thank you Brauny."

I went down to the gym and Cassie was down their stretching. "Hey," She said as she got up. She kissed me for a couple seconds and then got up and got on the treadmill. No one was down here so it was nice. I just watched her run on the treadmill. "Um did you come to workout or watch?"

"Definitely watch. I knew I was going to see you in some leggings and a bra so why wouldn't I want to watch?"

"Get your ass on the treadmill. You didn't come to watch me." I whined to her and she got upset. "Fine, just watch me." I looked at her butt and smiled. "Stop it you weirdo."

"You know you love me babe," I said and she just smiled. "I actually will work out with you." I got up and got on the treadmill next to her.

"So how was your dream about me?" She asked and my eyes went wide.

"How'd you know about that?" I asked and started running on the treadmill.

" 'Oh Cassie' or 'fuck' and you grabbing all over me makes it pretty obvious."

"I was grabbing you?"

"Yes, on my thighs and my boobs a couple times. But then you stopped."

"I'm so sorry. But my dream was very good."

"Tell me about it," She said and smirked. Cas was trying to turn me on and it was working.

"I'd rather not," I said and put my Beats on. She just laughed at me and we continued working out. When we were done on the treadmill, I watched Cassie get ready to do another workout.

She stood a couple feet in front of me and started doing squats. I was unable to breathe and my throat became tight. "I have to go," I said getting ready to leave.

"We barely started working out."

"You can't be doing squats and expect me to not get turned on."

"Don't look at me then," She said and continued. I couldn't even look at Cassie for the rest of the time we were in the gym.

Cassie's POV

I knocked on Ryan's door as Christian stood behind me. We took showers and got ready so we didn't have to worry about that. "Hey Ry," I said and hugged him.

"Hey baby sis," He said and I walked in. Lorenzo, and Luis were in there as well.

"I can't get over how cute your kids are," Luis said and Christian and I smiled.