Day Drinking

Christian's POV

"What's up with Cas?" I asked my brother as we walked back to our cars after the game.

"I really don't know. She hasn't said much since this morning." She was already sitting in front seat by the time we made it to the car. I got the kids in the car and then got in my car.

When we got back home, she stayed quiet. I was really confused. "Cas," I said and she flinched when I tried to wrap my arms around her. "Why are you flinching?"

"I don't know," She said and held onto her phone with a tight grip. I kissed her forehead before letting her go. Cas went outside and sat on the couch.

"Definitely weird," Cam said as we watched her on her phone. "Very weird actually. Is she pregnant?"

"Stop putting that thought in my head stupid," I said and hit him.

Cassie's POV

I couldn't let Christian see these messages. Even though it would probably be best. But I was afraid how he would react. As I finally fell asleep, I was woken up suddenly. "Why is their a lock on your phone?" Christian asked and I turned and looked at him trying to get in my phone.

"I have something coming for you, and I don't want you to see what it is." I said and then he just looked at me. "Christian, just drop it for now."

He handed me my phone back and I set it down. "What's going on babe? You were in such a good mood earlier today and now you're vibe is off."

"You love me right?" He scoffed. "Okay you love me, so don't be mad when I show you this okay." Worry filled his eyes and I felt horrible. I opened my phone and showed him the messages.

"Cas you're getting a new number and Nico and Ally aren't getting it. He's harassing you babe. I'm not with you just because you're the mother of my kids. I've been in love with you since we met."

"Babe you don't have to defend yourself."

"I know but just seeing this makes me mad."

"He makes me feel horrible. Like I know I'm not a whore but when I read that it hurts me. And you never put your hands on me like that. But I bet Nico would put his hands on me."

"I can't believe he's acting like this because you're married to me and don't want to be with him. And he impregnated your cousin. Like after all that why would you want to be with him?"

"I want to see my kids. They always know how to cheer me up. Can you go get them?"

"Yes but before let me give you some love," He said and then pulled my body onto his. We started kissing and I ran my fingers through his hair. I pulled away a few seconds in, and got off of him.

He got up and left the room. A few minutes later the boys came in and I smiled. "Mommy, you okay?"

"Yes baby, come up here and lay with me." They both got up and cuddled into my side. "I love my mini Christian's so much," I said and kissed their heads.

"How about the real Christian?" I laughed a little.

"Of course I love you," I said and he leaned over and kissed me.

"Ew Daddy!" Mason yelled and tried getting in between us. "Mommy no!" He yelled at me after.

"Hey Daddy deserves some love too." Christian nodded. "What's Cameron doing?"

"Sleeping," Christian said and I was shocked. He never was asleep this early. "Brielle's with him. They're both knocked out."

"So next week when Daddy travels to Missouri, we're going to go too. I just want you guys to know now, so you aren't in a bad mood."