Because He Likes You

Cassie's POV

"Come on boys," I said trying to get them to walk into my parents' house.

"I don't want match," Noah said and I looked at them. Christian wanted them to wear matching shirts and we got in an argument over it. I never liked making the kids match and they didn't like it either.

"I brought you another shirt Noah," I said and took it out of my bag. He stood there and let me change him real quick. "Is that better Noey?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Thanks mommy," He said and I knocked on the door. Ally opened the door and she hugged all of us.

"And where's Christian?" She asked me as we walked in. I sighed and rolled my eyes a little.

"We got in an argument about the kids matching, Noah didn't want to match and I didn't want them to match either. So we were arguing about that and we were too busy to notice that we left most of the desserts at home, so he is going to get them and he will be back."

"Oh alright and I have to tell you som-" She started and I cut her off.

"Can it wait a couple minutes, I want to set this down," I said as I turned the kitchen corner and ran into someone. "Ow fuck," I said and looked down at the dessert and it was still alright. I then looked up and seen Nico rubbing his chest where my head hit. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

"Steve invited me," He said and then Noah ran down the hallway.

"Mommy!" He yelled and I set the food down and picked him up.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked him and then walked away from Nico.

"I take nap in your room?" He asked and I looked at him. I shook my head no because I knew he just wanted to watch TV and probably make a mess in there.

I set him down and he ran off. I greeted everyone and then I seen Steve. I didn't even say anything to him and then I walked back to Ally and Cody. "Where's my husband?" Cody asked and I shrugged.

I was embarrassed to say the least. I didn't even tell them the full story. We got into an argument, we forgot the desserts and then he told me that he might not come back to my family's place.

So I really hope I don't look stupid, especially in front of Nico. "Mommy who that?" Mason asked and pointed in the direction of Nico.

"It's nobody important baby," I said and kissed his head. Mason then walked away and to Nico and reached for him. Nico picked him up and I jumped off the couch. I took him right out of Nico's arms and looked at him crazy. "Don't ever put your hands on either of my kids."

"Just to let you know, this could've been us," He said and then he let his eyes wander my body. I scoffed and went to walk away but he whispered in my ear as I passed him, "And you look really good in those jeans."

"What the fuck Steve why did you invite him?" I asked Steve as I approached him with Mason in my arms. "Go to Cody Mase." He ran off and I looked back at Steve.

"Because he likes you," Steve said and I got more annoyed.

"And I have Christian who LOVES me." Steve didn't answer and then he walked away from me. As I turned around I ran into someone's chest. I rubbed my head and then looked up and it was Christian this time. He gave me a fake smile and I did the same.

We walked to the living room and on the way we had seen Nico. I pushed Christian along because I didn't want any arguments or fights going on. "What the fuck is he doing here?" He whispered.

"Steve invited him because he likes me. Like what the fuck."

"But I really love you. I love watching you be a mom to our boys. I care for you, I want to be with you, and if I wasn't with you, I wouldn't be who I am today. Even if we got in a stupid fight about the kids matching today and I was stupid to say I wasn't going to come back here. I love you babe."

"I love you too Christian Stephen Yelich," I said and kissed him. There were a bunch of cheers and then we pulled away.

Christian looked around the room and seen Nico and he looked sad. That made me happy because time after time he has tried breaking us up. "So what's up with you two lately?" My mom asked us as everyone sat at the table.

"Um well nothing really. We went on our honeymoon last month and we've been chilling at home since," Christian said and then he looked at Nico across the table.

This was so awkward, and I knew exactly why Steve did this. Noah came and sat on my lap, and Mason sat on Christian's. "Why aren't the kids matching?" My dad asked us.

"Because I don't want them to match and they didn't want to match either. You know I hardly ever make them match," I said and then got an instant feeling to throw up. "Noey, come with me to the bathroom." We walked upstairs to the bathroom in my room and I started throwing up.

"You fine mommy?" I nodded my head yes and held my stomach.

"Cas?" I heard my dad asking while coming upstairs. I flushed the toilet and got up and washed my hands. "You alright?" He asked on the other side of the door.

"Yes dad, I just had to do something that wasn't meant to do downstairs. I'll be down right now." He left my room and then I brushed my teeth quickly. "Let's go baby," I said and picked Noah up. I kissed all over his face and he laughed. "Mommy loves you so much," I told him as we reached the bottom of the stairs.

"I love you too," He said and my heart warmed. As I sat back down, I looked at Christian.

"What did you say your Daddy calls Mommy's boots?" My mom asked Mason and I laughed because I knew where this was going. Christian always told me about my thigh high boots, but I have to get as much use out of them before I can't fit into them again.

"He says they are stripper boots," Mason said and everyone except Nico laughed. I feel like I couldn't be myself since he was here. We sat at the table for a little bit longer, and then we got up.

"Mom, can you get him to leave?" I asked her.

"Cas he's our guest," She said and I got upset.

"Well my family is going to leave," I said and walked away. "Get up we are leaving." Christian gave me a look.

"Why are we leaving so soon?" He asked getting up. I didn't respond and I got the boys ready. "Hello Cas?"

"I'm not staying here if Nico is here." He walked away and he started talking to Nico.

"I'm not leaving," I could hear Nico say. "Have Cassie come over here and I'll rethink my decision."

Christian came up to me and said, "We aren't going to let him ruin today." I looked at him and my hormones were about to take over, I could feel it. "Hey don't cry babe." He hugged me and I let a tear slip out and it landed on his shirt.

"Do you want to stay here for a little bit longer or head over to your mom's?"

"We can stay here for a little bit longer. But if you need me to say anything to him, let me know. And I know we wanted to announce today but obviously you aren't comfortable that he's here. So maybe tomorrow or the 26th?"

"I don't know CY," I said and he wiped my face.

"Stop crying beautiful," He said and kissed me. "Go talk to Ryan or Larisa."

I walked to Ryan and I hugged him. "Hey sis," He said and it sounded like he didn't expect me to hug him. I just stood there in his arms. I missed Ryan so much. "You alright CB?"

"Yes," I said and finally let go of him. "Are you fine with me calling you our last name?"

"Yes, I think I might get it changed. Cassie Lynn Braun Yelich. It's kinda a lot but I miss having that last name too. But can you like get Nico out of here?"

He nodded and then walked away. Nico wouldn't leave and it was annoying. We ended up staying for a couple more hours and then we left.