Where Did He Hear That?

Cassie's POV

As we got back home in Malibu, we got everything situated and then we headed over to Alecia's place. "Boys, say hi to grandma."

"Mama," They said and I just laughed. The two of them gave Alecia kisses and then they sat on the couch.

"Sex," Mason said and my eyes went wide. She looked at the two of us.

"Where did he hear that?"

"That's all on your son Alecia," I said and looked at Christian who threw his hands in the air in defense.

"Christian Stephen Yelich!" She yelled at him. "You need to watch what you say around your kids, especially since they're able to talk now."

"Well Cassie needs to learn how to shut the door," Christian said and I glared at him because he was bringing me into this and she was going to question what he meant by that.

"What does he mean Cas?"

"This one is all on your son too, Christian couldn't keep it in his pants and Noah walked in on us. We were under the covers but he wanted to sleep with us."

"Oh my gosh. You two are too much to handle."

As school started, Liam walked into the classroom and looked at me. What are the odds? "I knew you were with Christian Yelich."

"How'd you know?"

"You said you were having two boys, and then he posted he had two baby boys. And the ring in the picture matches the one on your finger."

"Okay you got me. But keep it on the low because it's not something that I like in the media." He nodded his head. "Now give me a hug, I can't believe you're a senior now!"

"I know, times flies."

Christian's POV

"Christian, I need a back rub!" Cassie yelled as she got home from work.

"Stop yelling, I'm right here," I said as I turned the corner and seen her taking her shoes off. "Hey, so the boys were crawling on the floor today and they went into our closet and they chewed on your jewelry box container thingy."

"Seriously?" She asked and I nodded. "I'll just buy a new one, I'm not going to worry about it right now." Cassie kissed me and then went to the couch and sat down. I sat behind her and then started rubbing her back. "So, I think we should start trying soon."

That caught me off guard a little. "How soon is soon?"

"Maybe in like January or February."

"That's not soon Cassie," I said with a laugh.

"You know what I'm saying babe. I think three is where we can stop. What do you think?"

"I'm still kinda on that even amount thing." She nodded and then I continued rubbing her back. "Damn you're so hot," I said and tried slipping my hand into her pants.

"Christian no," She said and we looked at the kids at the same time.

"Sex!" Mason yelled and the two of us just laughed.

"Mason you can't say that," Cassie said.

"Dada!" He yelled.

"There you go bud." He clapped his hands and smiled. I rubbed her back for a little bit longer and then Cassie got up and got the kids dressed.

"We are still on for our little run right?" She asked as she came down the stairs. I nodded and we walked out to the beach. "Come on boys," Cassie told the boys and we started jogging a little. "Come on Noah you could do it."