Blabbermouths

Christian's POV

We were about two months into the season now and obviously back in Milwaukee. I got home and Cassie was still not happy but she never showed it to the kids and I. Or my family, who was staying in the guest house for the next week and a half.

As I walked into the house after getting home from our night game, Cassie was up waiting for me. "Hi babe," She said and kissed me.

"Hey," I said and quickly got into just some of my boxers and then laid with her.

"So home run number seventeen?" She asked and sat on my lap. I nodded and slipped my hands into her shorts. We started kissing and then, well I'm pretty sure it's obvious what happened next.

Cassie's POV

This morning, Christian got into the shower and Noah and Mason came into the room. "Mama?" Noah asked as I put them on the bed.

"What's wrong?"

"Did dada hurt you?"

I furrowed my brows and then looked at Mason. "You were screaming his name last night." Oh. My. Fuck.

"I was?" I asked and they nodded. "We were just playing a game last night. Daddy didn't hurt me, don't worry guys."

I gave them my phone to play with until we went out to the kitchen. Christian came out and then I took a quick shower. "Let's go see what Grandma is making?" I asked and then took them downstairs. Christian made me a cup of coffee and then we waited for the food to be done.

Out of nowhere, Mason said, "Mommy screamed Daddy's name last night." All four of them looked at Christian and I as I spit my coffee out. The one time this kid could actually put words into a sentence.

"They play a game mama said." I looked at Noah next and wondered why they had got my blabbermouth.

"Busted by your own kids," Alecia said and I got embarrassed.

Christian and I looked at each other. "You gave our kids their blabbermouths."

"I'm sorry," I said and then looked back at the kids. "They're never able to formulate an actual sentence, so the one time they can do it would be now of course."

"Dada," Mason said and he just glared at him. Everyone just laughed at how embarrassed we were. After breakfast, we went up to our room.

"I can not believe our kids," I said and looked at Christian as he went into his closet.

"I can, they're like you," He said as I watched him get into some joggers. "A specific color you would love to see me in?"

I laughed because he knew I loved grey on him. "Don't play, you know what I love on you." He put on his grey joggers and turned around and looked at me. "Get over here hottie." He walked over to me and kissed me.

"I got to go now," Christian said as I wouldn't let him go.

"No don't leave me yet," I said and kissed his neck. He just laughed and tried getting me off. "Christian Stephen."

"Cassie Lynn Yelich." I sat up because I was turned on by him calling me that. "We can try again tonight, if you'd like. But you can't be screaming my name because our kids will call us out again." I nodded and then pulled him back in. "Cas come on."

I kissed him again and he smiled into the kiss. "Just like you say, a quickie please?"

"Get your ass to the ballpark," Cam said and it made the both of us jump.

"Get the fuck out of here dude," Christian said and shut the door and locked it. "You want to?"

I nodded and got undressed quickly.