Do You Guys Think Christian Would Like It?

Cassie's POV

Christian's siblings and mom, along with my brother, Larisa, and parents, came to my dress appointment in New York today. The boys stayed home with Christian since we were only going for a day and he had an off day anyways.

When I went back to the room, the lady brought in multiple dressed and they were so beautiful. "Let's try on this one first," I said and pointed to it. The last helped me put it on and then I looked at myself. "I really like this one."

"Let's go show them," She said and then we walked out to where they were sitting. Everyone looked at the dress.

"I hate it," Ryan said and I furrowed my brows at him. "It's just too sexy for you."

"Christian would hate it," Cam said and I looked down again.

"You guys are making me second guess myself," I said and they didn't even feel any type of remorse.

"Well let's go back to the dressing room and we can try on another one." The lady had me put on a mermaid style dress with lace and a little bit of bling.

"What do you guys think about this one?" I asked after I looked at myself.

"I don't like this one either. Cas there's nothing for this mermaid dress to hug," Ryan said and everyone agreed.

"I really shouldn't have brought any of you," I said getting kinda upset. I've only tried on two dresses and everyone's being rude. We went back to the dressing room once again.

"Hard crowd to please," She said and I nodded. I got into a super gorgeous dress. We went back out there to show everyone. "So this is an A-line Deep V-Neck dress. Cassie said she loves the straps and how it makes her body look."

"No," My dad said and I looked at him crazy, "Christian would love the boob area way too much."

"Okay, but we are getting married. We have two kids together. So I don't know why you guys are being such hard critics right now."

"We just know it's not your dress. It's pretty on you, but we know it's not you Cas," Alecia said.

"Oh okay, well why couldn't you guys just say that?"
They all shrugged and I just decided to let it go. We went back to the dressing room once again. "I'm so sorry for them. I feel like they're making your job harder than it needs to be."

"Don't worry about it hon," She said and then we tried on another dress.

"This is so beautiful," I said and looked at myself. I was wearing a Pnina Tornai beaded bodice ball grown with spaghetti straps.

"You look absolutely gorgeous. Let's show them," She said and opened the door. We walked out and no one said anything. They probably hated this one too.

I looked at myself and then turned around. "I think Christian would love it. You looking stunning Cas," Ryan said. "Can we see it with a veil?"

"Yes is there like a certain length you want?"

"I want long and dramatic," I said and she nodded. I looked at my dad and tried to figure out how he was feeling. "What's wrong daddy?"

"I don't like," He said and he stayed silent for a couple of minutes.

"Jeez Joe, you can't keep saying you don't like something. You're giving her away to someone we trust and someone she loves," My mom told him and he wiped his eyes a little.

"I know but she's my youngest of three. And she's my only daughter."

"Speaking of three, have you talked to Steve in a while?" Ryan asked me.