He's Good for a F*ck

Cassie's POV

Mason and Noah were really excited about going to get ice cream and getting to see Ally. As I finished putting Brielle in the car, I texted Ally I was on my way to pick her up and then we left.

When we got to the hotel, she came out and got in the car. My mind was still thinking of the worst. When we got to the ice cream place, I ordered the kids a scoop of ice cream and then we sat down at a booth. "Ally you've made me so anxious and nervous. Christian woke up in the middle of the night asking what was wrong."

"I'm sorry but this is important."

"You're not pregnant right?" She shook her head no, "Then what Ally?"

"I don't want to be with Cody anymore." My eyes went wide.

"Shut up why?" I was relieved because I assumed it was something dealing with both of our guys.

She made sure the boys weren't paying too much attention. "I just feel like there's nothing there anymore. Like after all these years, Christian and you are still happy even after having three kids. You guys are perfect and we don't have what you guys have."

"Woah, we are far from perfect. We broke up once, and then I "cheated" on him. No one has the perfect relationship, and to say Christian and I do, is a joke. Just last week, I threw a glass at him and it broke and cut him. Please don't compare your relationship to ours. You just always have to talk out your problems. What do you like Cody for? You have to like or love something about him right?"

"The only thing that's good about him, is that he's good for a fuck. I don't think I want to be with him anymore. And I feel bad because I really did love him and then the feeling just went away."

I cleaned Noah's face and then sighed, "Well you need to break up with him ASAP because you can't keep leading him on. I'll make you a deal, if you break up with him, you can stay in Milwaukee with Christian and I, and when I travel with the kids you can tag along."

"I don't know, I don't want to just stay here and not let you guys have alone time."

"Hello there is an extra room in the house and there's a guest room in the back with three rooms. If this is something you are sure of, I will ask Christian and make sure it's fine with him. If you don't stay, I was going to let Cam stay with us."

She nodded her head and I was surprised, "Can I stay here starting tonight if it's fine with Christian?" I nodded and she got up and hugged me.

Christian's POV

"Hey baby," Cas said and came and stood outside the shower door.

"Don't be shy, come in and join me." She smiled and got undressed and came in. "What do you need beautiful?"

"So this is a shock, but Ally doesn't want to be with Cody anymore," My jaw dropped because that was something I didn't see happening. "I know, but I offered her to come and stay with us and travel with the kids and I to your games. If she goes through with breaking up with him tonight, can she come over tonight and stay here?"

"Yes, it's better than Cam and you being together." She pulled me in and kissed me.

"Ugh you know you are so sweet, I love you so much." She pecked my lips again and then she showered quickly and got out.

When I got out, I wrapped a towel around my waist and then got a call from Cody. "She broke up with me. She broke up with me man."

"Ally?" I questioned trying to play it dumb. He scoffed through the phone. "That's a yes I'm assuming."

"Yes, I don't know what I did."

I didn't get the full story on why she broke up with him so I didn't know what to say. I mean Cas only broke up with me for a week and we got back together so I didn't know how to deal with a breakup. And when Emma broke up with me, I moved on quickly to Cas. "Just try to text and ask her."

"I got to go man. I'll see you tomorrow at the game. Or maybe we can have like breakfast? I have no one to be with right now."

"Yeah we could do something." I said not exactly knowing how to tell him she was staying with us. We said our goodbyes and then Cas came in the room. She looked at my towel and came closer. "No I just took a shower. I'm fresh and clean."

She just laughed and then came and gave me a tight hug. I was confused but hugged me back. "Thank you for loving me so much and not falling out of love with me."

"Of course C," I ran my fingers through her hair. I just wanted to hold her tight and never let go. "Is this what happened with Ally and Cody." She nodded and finally let go.

The doorbell rang and the boys ran downstairs. I got dressed while Cassie went to open the door. I went down a few minutes later, and there was Ally. "So we should stop playing matchmaker now?"

She nodded and started crying. I didn't know how to deal with this either. Cassie pulled her in for a hug and I went to grab the wine. The one thing I did know, was that they loved to drink wine when they weren't feeling the best.

Cassie and Ally sat on the couch, and I watched as they both drank wine straight from the bottle. "Take the couch tonight," Cas told me and I furrowed my brows.

"Oh no, Christian you don't have to do that." I nodded and then looked at Mason and Noah who were just as confused as me. I pointed upstairs and the two of them got up with me.

"You guys pick out a movie, and I'll get Bri and some snacks."

Cassie's POV

I jumped out of my sleep when I could hear someone scream downstairs. Christian wasn't in bed so I was scared. I ran out of the room and I seen Ally leaving her room too. We both went downstairs and there was Cody holding his back.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked pissed off that they woke up everyone and the baby was now crying.

"Ally?" Cody questioned when he looked up. She ran her fingers through her hair nervously.

"I heard the front door open, so I ran down here and  grabbed the bat and hit him. I thought we had an intruder."

"Why are you even here right now Cody?" I asked and Christian looked down. He obviously knew something.

"Christian and I were suppose to have breakfast here. And then I had texted him but he didn't answer so I decided to let myself in. I didn't know Ally was staying here."

"And I didn't know that there was a breakfast scheduled for seven in the morning. Christian you knew she was here, why would you invite Cody? Actually we can discuss this later, I am going to get our daughter." I started walking upstairs.

"Ally can I talk to you?" I heard Cody ask. They need to figure this out quickly because I can't deal with this.

Brielle was still crying by the time I got to her room and I picked her up and went back to my bed. I started feeding her and then soon enough, I fell back asleep.

Waking up to the sound of Brielle, coughing made me nervous. She must've been full and didn't come off of me until now. I looked at her and then at Christian who was laying down back in bed. "C, I'm sorry, I should've told you. I just didn't know how Ally would react. He's gone for now. The boys are back asleep, and we can all go back to sleep."

I nodded and then he put Brielle in the pack n play in our room and we fell back asleep.