Tahoe

Christian's POV

About midnight, everyone started heading out. Cassie and I went back to the room she was in before the reception. "Lay your ass on the bed," I said as we got into the room. She just laughed as I got on top of her.

We kissed for a couple of minutes and then I lifted her dress. "Christian," She said and tried getting up. I held her down and took off the other garter belt with my teeth again. "Not fair, I didn't get to take anything off of you tonight."

"I mean you can," I said and went to undo my belt.

"No, we need to get ready to leave babe. We are suppose to be heading to Tahoe for the night."

"Let me get some pictures with you," I said and grabbed my phone and we took multiple pictures in the mirror.

We got undressed and into some more appropriate clothes for our flight. "I really can't believe it. January 8, 2023."

"I know. We finally tied the knot," I said as we got onto the plane.

As we got to the house we rented in Tahoe, I took Cassie upstairs into our room.

"Babe it's two in the morning, let's go to sleep," She told me as I went to take her pants off.

"Cas we said we were going to start trying tonight."

"Okay fine," She said and pulled me and we started kissing. I took mine and Cassie's pants off without breaking the kiss. I slid into her and she pulled away and moaned. "I forgot how good non protective sex is."

"This is the best," I said and she bit her lip.

She moaned my name and I watched her facial expressions. "Oww wait a minute," She said and I stopped my motions. I just looked at her. "Hello, pull out!"

"Sorry," I said as I did it. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No you just hit a sensitive spot," She said and then signaled to me to start again. Sounds of love were in the air and it was so nice to hear.

"We need to get to bed," Cassie told me as I laid next to her after we finished.

"It's so nice to be with you though, without kids interrupting us every other thrust," I said and she just laughed.

"I know it is but the both of us are tired and we are going on vacation with two kids who are going to make us more exhausted. So we need to get as much rest as we possibly can."

"Alright," I said and grabbed her body and pulled her closer. We fell asleep together.

Cassie's POV

"Christian, wake up," I said after I kissed his face. He didn't move so I kept kissing all over his face and neck. Christian finally woke up and grabbed my face and kissed me.

"What time is it?"

"Time for you to get your ass up," I said and he opened one eye and looked at me. I went to get up to run from him but he grabbed me.

He tickled me and then asked me, "What was that little lady?"

"It's 1 o'clock," I managed to get out and he stopped.

"That's what I thought," He said and let me go. "So you looked really beautiful last night."

"I thought you looked very handsome last night," I told him and ran my fingers through his hair. "But was I beautiful enough to get a dog?"

"You're always beautiful enough to get a dog but I don't want one in my house." I gave him a sad face, "Maybe C, I don't know yet."

"Just the fact that you're giving it thought, makes me more than happy."