You Guys Couldn't Wait Thirty Minutes

Cassie's POV

As we headed to the private airport, Christian and I grabbed the kids' car seats. "Baby," I said as he put his sunglasses on.

"What's up?" He asked and looked at me.

"Can you take both of them?" Christian nodded and then I handed him the car seat. "You're the best dad and fiancé ever. I love you CY."

"I love you too C," He said and we started walking to the plane. We got on and I checked on the boys. They were still sleeping thankfully.

"Would you guys like a drink?" A flight attendant asked and Christian looked at me.

"I'll take a beer, you want anything babe?"

"I'll take a water," I said and then she went to get our drinks. "So Ally and Cody, we are going to check up on that in a week or so right?"

"Just let them be, I don't want to keep bugging them," Christian said. He knew exactly how I was.

"Christian you know I'm a nosey person though," I said and then looked at the flight attendant who gave me my water, "Thank you!" She smiled and handed Christian his beer and he said the same.

"Cas I know you are, but we can't be getting into other people's relationships."

"Okay fine," I watched him take a drink of his beer.

"So what should we watch together on our flight?"

"Damn it feels like a long time since I was here," I said walking into Christian's apartment.

"Man last time we were here, you were pregnant and you wanted to fuck everyday."

"Okay don't remind me Christian. Is your mom coming soon?"

"I'm right here actually," Alecia said and we both turned around.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry for what you just heard," He said and she nodded. "Let's go change the boys?" Christian asked me and I took Mason out and met him and Noah in the nursery. Mason started crying as I took his onesie off. "I've got both of them, don't worry about it baby."

"My own kids hate me," I said and looked at Noah who was so happy that Christian was right in front of him.

"Hi Noah, it's daddy," Christian said and Noah started kicking his legs and gave him a smile.

"I shouldn't be jealous of you for getting our kid's attention but I am."

"I'm sorry, but I was also jealous when they got your attention and your tits."

"You're stupid," I said and wrapped my arms around him while he changed the kids.

"Let's go see Grandma," I told Noah and he kicked his legs a little more. "Christian, they look like you so much." He nodded.

"They need to get their mindset ready for baseball because that's all that's happening in this family."

"Christian they are barely going to be three months old." I chuckled and he shrugged.

"The mindset starts at a young age," He said and I shook my head, "You know, you could've went D1."

"I know but it's whatever now. I'm here living my best life with the love of my life and two wonderful kids."

Christian finished changing Mason and then we went back to the living room. Alecia took Noah from me and then I went into the kitchen. "I think I'm going to go grocery shopping," I said and looked at Christian, "You wanna go with?"