I Need to Talk to You

Christian's POV

"Daddy what's that?" I woke up to Noah asking me. He was pointing to the hickeys on my neck. I just shook my head. Cas was still asleep with Mason and they probably wouldn't wake up for another hour.

Noah and I walked to Brielle's room and woke her up. She cried a little bit but stopped not too long after. When we went downstairs, Noah and I sat on the couch and turned on one of the shows he likes to watch.

"When Mommy and Mason wake up we will make breakfast, and we can go for a swim or something after." He got excited and nodded. Noah and I got a few episodes in, and then walked in Mason and Cas.

"I needed my Christian cuddles when I woke up right now," Cas told me and I smiled. I went and put
Brielle in the bassinet and picked Cassie up and ran and jumped onto the couch. There was a loud noise and she looked at me. "Christian!"

"Well I guess it's time for a new couch." She groaned and got up to get Brielle since she started crying from the loud noise. "We're gonna have to go soon. And take the kids with us since all of our family is gone." She looked at the couch and then back at me.

Cas shook her head and then went to the kitchen. We followed her, and then she started making a bottle for Brielle. "Do you guys want something?"

"We love you," Mase said and I nodded and agreed with him.

"I love you guys too, but we need to get Daddy prepared for his game tonight against Cody right?" The boys nodded and everyone looked at me.

"So is it a bad day to take my boys swimming?" The twins got excited and Cassie looked at me and sighed. "She didn't say no guys," I said and smiled.

Cassie fed Brielle and then she made us some food after. When the boys were finished they ran to our room and grabbed their swim trunks. "Christian you really broke the couch," Cas said staring at it as she walked by it. "I loved it so much."

"We can find whatever is closest to it. Don't stress," She continued walking upstairs and then came back with Brielle and the boys. "Wait for me, I'll be down in a few minutes."

As I went upstairs, I heard the back door shut and I laughed a little. Shouldn't have expected them to wait because the twins are impatient like Cas. When I walked outside, Cas looked me up and down.

"Fuck, you're so hot," She said and touched my stomach and I laughed, "If you would like, we can have some good luck s-" Mason quickly interrupted her.

"Daddy hurry up!" He yelled and I looked at him. "I sorry."

I put my attention back on Cas. "How many rounds are we talking?"

"As many as we could possibly squeeze in before it's time to go." I leaned in and kissed her. When she pulled away she asked, "I'm taking that as a yes?"

I nodded and smiled, then walked over to the pool. I jumped in and then waited for the boys to jump in.

Cassie's POV

"Mommy why you walk like that?" Noah asked as we walked to the car. I laughed a little and just shook my head.

I was in a little bit of pain but what did I expect after seven rounds. "We see Ally?" Mason asked and I nodded as I buckled his seat belt. "Cody?"

"Yes they're coming over after the game," I said and he nodded. Once I had all the kids buckled in, we left the house. "So I need you two to be on your best behavior."

"And we get ice cream?" Mason asked.

"We'll see." When we got to the stadium, I met Ally at the entrance. She laughed when she seen me and I was confused. As we finally made it to her, she took Brielle's car seat.