Flu

Christian's POV

We laid in bed for about an hour after we woke up this morning. As I put my hand on Cassie's stomach she looked up at me. "I feel so good this pregnancy."

"So not as much sex during this pregnancy or what?" I asked her and she hit me gently. "I'm fine with whatever, I know how to please myself." She covered her ears. "Cas we've been together since 2020, you act like you haven't caught me in the act before."

"Let's get ready for the kids to come back," She said and got out of bed. I followed her into the bathroom and we both got ready. As we finished up, we went downstairs and I made breakfast for us. Right as we were about to start eating, the doorbell rang.

Cassie opened it and the boys ran in followed by Cam and Collin. "So what went on yesterday?" Cam asked as he took a piece of a waffle off of Cassie's plate.

"Nothing inappropriate," I said and let the kids sit on my lap and eat a little of my food. "How'd the boys do?"

"Noah was very good and Mason screamed s-e-x a lot but other than that he was good," Collin said and I looked down at Mason. Cas grabbed him from me because she could tell I was about to lose it.

"You want to go get some ice cream with mommy today?" Cas asked him and he nodded his head yes. I was confused to why she was doing this but I'm not going to say anything. Cam got up and started going through the fridge and we laughed a little.

"I'm going to take Mason to get dressed in some clothes and then we are going to go get breakfast instead of ice cream," Cas said and then I looked at the plate I made her.

"I'll eat it," Cam said and sat in her spot as she left the room.

Cassie's POV

As we got to Denny's, I looked at Mason. "You know Daddy gets mad at you for saying that, so why do keep saying it," I asked him.

"You not mad at me." I laughed a little because I didn't like what he was saying but I didn't express it like Christian did.

"I don't show it like your dad does. But you need to stop saying that word. You'll have to sit on time out or something if you keep saying it. And I need you to start being on your best behavior. You're going to have a baby brother or sister soon and Daddy and I need to take care of them a lot. But I love you Mase."

"I love you too but I just want me and Noah." I felt guilty. Maybe Christian and I should've waited longer to have kids, or just stopped after the twins. Mason and Noah were still fairly young and they haven't really reacted to it well. I started crying a little and he wrapped his arms around me. "What wrong Mommy?"

"I'm sorry baby, I just didn't know you felt that way." He gave me a kiss and I continued wiping my tears. I looked down at my phone and Christian texted me that he was going to come meet us because Noah was sad I didn't bring him.

Mason and I sat in the car and then there was a knock. It was Christian and he was confused to why I was crying. I opened the door and Mason got out and we walked inside and waited to be seated. "Everything alright Cassie?"

"Mason told me that he just wishes it could be him and Noah and I feel so guilty. I feel terrible that we didn't wait until they were older or maybe we should have just had them two."

"Babe it's going to be hard for all of us to adjust, for the last two years this is all we've known," Christian said and pointed to the kids, "Before that, you and I were all that we knew. Now we have our third baby on the way, this is a blessing Cas." Christian was absolutely right. We wanted this baby so bad but I didn't like how the boys were feeling. He kissed my head and then grabbed both of the boys.