Tahiti

Cassie's POV

As we were packing our bags for our honeymoon in Tahiti, Christian came behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"What do you need?" I asked him while trying not to get distracted because he easily had that effect on me.

"Can you make me breakfast? And then can I get some action?"

"Just say sex," I said and zipped up my bag. "But yes and maybe." He picked me up and carried me downstairs. "Are the kids still sleeping?" He nodded.

"For breakfast can I get banana nut bread and a smoothie?"

"Sure," I said and went into the fridge and looked through the small amount of groceries.

"Cas was dreaming of something last night," Christian said and I shrugged.

"Yeah I was dreaming of you and I fucking on our honeymoon."

"I could give you a little preview right now," He said and came up behind me.

"No I'm making breakfast but thank you." Christian sat back down and then watched me make his food.

Christian's POV

We just landed in Tahiti. It was so beautiful here and I was excited to be here with Cas. "I'm tired baby," She said as we got to our room.

"Tired already?" I asked and picked her up and spun around.

"Yes can we just take an hour nap before starting our day?"

"Of course, anything for you." We laid down on the bed together and it didn't take Cassie long to fall asleep. Right before the alarm went off, Cas woke herself up.

"Are you ready?" She asked and I nodded. I kissed her forehead and then we got up. "I miss my babies," Cas said as we left the villa.

"They're doing alright babe. They sent a video from Collin's phone," I said and then showed her.

"They're so adorable, they get it from you." I smiled and she got excited. "I love your smile babe."

"Thanks," I said and pulled her close to me as we walked to go get some food. "How was your nap?"

"It was great. You rubbed my back like the entire time so I was super happy. And what are we doing after lunch?"

"Either swimming or we can go surfing. I know you said you wanted to try it."

"Let's try surfing. And then after I planned a private dinner."

"Ooo I can't wait," I told her. After eating lunch, we went back and Cas got in some shorts and a shirt. "Fuck you are so hot." I started kissing on her neck and then I moved us to the bed.

She moaned and then ran her fingers through my hair. "We need to go baby," She said and I didn't stop. "CY." She grabbed me and I jumped up.

"That hurt," I said and she shrugged.

"You wouldn't get up," She said and then grabbed her stuff and walked out of the room. I followed her out. As we took our lessons, I could tell Cas was tired from this all. "I suck at this," She said after coming up from getting wiped out.

"Me too C," I said as she came and sat on my board with me. "We really grew up in Southern California and didn't learn how to surf."

"It just wasn't our sport," She said and then and went back to her board. We spent a while and we did alright but I think we were both over it and super exhausted. "Let's just tan out here for a little bit?"

"Yes we can do that babe." As we laid down on the back patio chairs, Cas came and laid on top of me. "Do you need something?"

"You looked very hot, so I wanted to lay on you," She leaned in and kissed me. I grabbed her butt and she smiled into the kiss.

"Is this going where I think it's going?" I asked while taking a quick break. She nodded and I got up with Cassie and walked into our room.

Cassie's POV

"Fuck Christian!" I yelled as I had an orgasm. He continued and I grabbed onto his back. I honestly didn't know how I was going to walk for the rest of this trip. "Christian," I said totally out of breath. A couple thrusts later, he finished and fell on the side of me.

"Sorry I really just had to finish again," He said and then kissed my forehead. My legs were shaking and they were already super sore.

"It's fine. I'm sorry if I hurt your back but damn you were hitting it so good. I say we go for a round two," I said and got back on top of him. He slid back into me and I groaned a little. It took us a couple minutes before we finished again.

"Cas I will never get over making love with you."

"I'm glad to hear you say that because I feel the same way," I said and then kissed him again. "I'm going to shower if you would like to join."

"Lay with me for a few minutes," He said and I just cuddled into his side. I kissed his bicep and he smiled. After about an hour, we finally got up and took a shower.

"You look so beautiful," Christian told me as I finished getting dressed.

"Thank you handsome," I said and kissed him. I waited for Christian to finish getting ready and then we left to dinner. As we walked down to the table down the dock, Christian was really surprised.

"This is nice Cas," He said and pushed my chair in for me as I sat down.

"Thank you, I planned it a while ago," I said and then looked at his adorable smile.

"Even a menu with the food I like?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Of course babe. I wanted you to be treated super good this week. You always treat me very good so it's your turn."

We ordered what we wanted to eat. "I'll be back, I have to use the bathroom."

"Alright be fast," I said and he nodded and then left.

Christian's POV

As I came back, there was a box on the table. "What is this babe?" I asked her and then looked at her with a big smile.

"I got you a little something. Open it." I furrowed my eyebrows but smiled. As I opened it, I read the onesie 'Hello Daddy!' There were a couple of positive pregnancy tests, and a pacifier with a couple of toys.

"Are you serious?" She nodded and then I got up and hugged her. "How long have you known?"

"About a week," She said and then kissed me.

"Cas why didn't you tell me then?"

"I didn't know how to tell you. I was scared."

"Cas why would you be scared? We said we were trying."

"I know babe, but I felt like it was just going to take forever and when it happened you weren't going to want another one by that time."

"Believe me babe, I want another one. And I'm super excited Cas. We are going to be parents of three."

"Let's not just say three. Last time we thought we were having one and got the news we were having two."

"I hope it's just one this time," I said and then kissed her again. We sat back down and I looked at the box again. A father of three now.

"We need to tell the boys soon. I don't know if they'll understand it but we need to tell them."

"And then we have to tell our families as well."

"I don't even want to think about it right now," Cas said and I nodded.

"I'm sorry, I won't get you worked up about it babe."

"We're really having another one baby," Cassie said and I looked at her huge smile. I was so excited to be welcoming a third kid with Cassie.