Oh So You Keep Tabs?

Cassie's POV

We were on the plane on the way back to Milwaukee, and Noah wouldn't stop crying. Thank god we were on a private flight by ourselves because I would've felt bad for the entire flight if they had to hear him crying. I called Christian as I held Noah and tried calming him down.

"Hello," He answered.

"Noah is still crying. I have no idea if he's getting better or what's wrong." I looked down at him and he was grabbing his ear again. I started crying because this has been going on for two days in a row.

"Hey babe, calm down. Where are you at now?"

"We have about thirty minutes until we land," I said and looked at Mason who was sleeping through this entire thing.

"Okay I'll be there in about fifteen minutes. Take him to the hospital and I'll meet you there and I'll help you with the boys."

"Alright, bye babe."

I rubbed Noah's head and he calmed down a little. As we arrived to the hospital, a pair of hands landed on my waist. "You scared me!" I yelled at Christian.

"Sorry," He said and took Noah's car seat. "Hi my little man," Noah's eyes opened and he started crying.

"I'm going to punch you," I said as we walked in and signed papers.

Christian's POV

I held Noah as we were in the room and listened as Cassie talked to the doctor. "Yes, two days ago we went to the hospital and he had an ear infection and we got medicine."

"Here?"

"No back home in Malibu," She said and the doctor was confused. "He plays baseball."

"Oh," He said as he looked back at the papers. "Yelich?" His eyes darted up to me and he smiled. "Oh my gosh this is one of the coolest moments ever." Cassie and I laughed a little. "Let me take a look in his ears." Noah started crying as the doctor looked in them and I felt bad that I couldn't do anything to help him.  

"So like what are we supposed to do for him?" I asked.

"Well," He said and turned his flashlight off and leaned against the counter, "Most babies ear infections last around two to three days but this one seems like it might take maybe four to five days. Keep giving him the medicine until you run out. You also might want to try putting a warm rag over his ear for about fifteen minutes. If this doesn't clear up within the next five or six days, you can bring him back and I can check him out again."

"Alright thank you," I said and we got the kid's stuff and left the room.

"I hope he sleeps through the night because I am so exhausted," Cassie told me as we got in the car.

"He should be feeling better soon," I grabbed her hand and kissed it. I drove us home and then got Mason and Noah out of the car and took them upstairs.

As soon as we got in the apartment, Cassie went to the room and fell asleep. I sighed and got the boys in their pajamas and put them down. I went down the hallway to our room and I took my shirt off and pants and laid next to Cassie in my boxers.

"Cas baby," I whispered and she didn't respond. I pulled her tank top up and grabbed her boob.

"Christian really?" She asked getting super mad at me. "I don't care if you play with them but can you stop grabbing them like that."

"Sorry," I said and then started sucking on them. She wrapped her arms around me and I did this for a while until I was tired.

"Damn you got bored that quick? My kids last longer," She laughed a little and opened her eyes.