Not Ready

Christian's POV

As Cas and I got back from the doctor's I called the boys down to the kitchen. "No cast!" Mason yelled and ran to me. "We swim now."

"Not yet bud, I still have a job. This weekend for sure. Noah come here baby," I said and picked him up. "I'm fine now Noey. You can stop worrying about Daddy. We will be back to normal, swimming, driving around in the truck, and playing catch."

He nodded and then hugged me. I hugged him back and then set him back down. My mom came up to me and hugged me as well. "Christian, I need you to be careful. You're still my baby and you scare me."

I laughed a little. "I know Mom, I promise to be careful." I went back to Cas and I tugged on her hair lightly. She looked at me and then put her head on my chest.

"I want some Mexican food, can we go get some?" Aww fuck, pregnancy cravings? "I'm not pregnant Christian, I promise. My head hurts and I am supposed to have my period."

"Okay, we can go in a little bit when the restaurant opens." I took Brielle from Cam who was sleeping with her on the couch. I kissed all over her face and she smiled. "What does my baby girl want?" She started to move to my chest. "Cas you need to feed her." A couple seconds later, Cas took her upstairs to the nursery.

Cassie's POV

"I'm so glad you got your cast off. I was tired of you kicking me every night when I was asleep." I smiled and pulled her closer to me. "So when is your next off day?"

"Saturday, that's why I told the boys we could swim then. Why, what did you want to do with me?"

"I wanted to get my tattoo removed. It will only take two appointments."

"It's small though, so may I ask why?" I moved so he could see my face.

"Ally and I went to get the tattoos together, so it reminds me of her. So therefore I don't care for it anymore."

"Okay," He said and pulled me back into his arms. I started kissing on his neck. "Cas," Christian said and laughed a little. A few seconds passed and then the door flew open with Cam walking through.

"Oh good, you guys weren't making babies," Christian threw the pillow at him. "Cas you want to go out?"

"Nope she's staying home. I don't have the time for her to break her ankle." Cam groaned and then looked at her. He nodded his head yes and then left. "What did you just tell him?"

"Nothing, now let's continue what we were doing before," I told him and got on top of him. When he started kissing on my neck, I moaned a little. The door opened, and this time it was our kids. "You aren't sleeping with Mommy and Daddy."

They started to cry and I groaned. Christian got up and took them out. He was taking forever to come back, and I finally fell asleep.

I felt him lay next to me and he pulled me close. "I love you Cassie Lynn," He said and kissed my head. I smiled a little before going back to sleep.

Christian's POV

I woke up to Cassie kissing all over me. "CY," She said and poked my stomach. I opened my eyes and looked at her. "Good morning handsome."

"Good morning beautiful," I said and she moved up to me so I could kiss her. "You fell asleep on me last night."

"Well I was tired and you were taking forever." She rubbed my cheek with her thumb and then kissed me again.

"You have a pill?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Cas and Christian you up?" My mom asked on the other side of the door. Cas got off of me and cuddled back into my side.