Trying for baby (Naegiri)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!

Makoto Naegi was in a tough situation. He lied in his bed, with his thoughts, the only sound in the house being the shower that was currently being used by Makoto's wife, Kyoko.
The lavender haired girl closed the tap and walked out of the shower, wrapping herself in a towel. As she entered the bedroom, she noticed Makoto thinking.
"Makoto? Is something wrong?" "Nothing." "Doesn't seem like nothing."
Makoto sighed. "Well, I've been thinking, we have been married for how long?" "Two and a half years." "Right, well, I have been thinking since we have been married so long, we could take the next step." "Makoto, what do you mean?"
"Kyoko, I want to have a baby."
Silence filled the room. "I know, this is sudden, and you probably don't want any kids, but..." Makoto was silenced by a passionate kiss from his wife. "How about now?" "Huh?" "Have a baby. How about now?" "W-wait, do you really want this?" "Yes. When I married you, I wished to start a family with you. Now is as good a time as any."

Lemon time

Kyoko dropped the towel down to her feet, exposing her completely naked body. She started with a passionate kiss to Makoto's lips, while he took off his shirt. The ultimate detective helped out with his pants. Makoto groped Kyoko's breasts, becoming more aroused as he heard her moan.
Kyoko pushed her husband's head into her chest, invoking him to start sucking her mounds. He added more stimulation for her when he squeezed her ass. Kyoko decided to return the pleasure to Makoto and ground against his member. The vibration of his moans tickled her nipples, making her moan as well.
They pulled apart, gazing into each other's eyes. Makoto took his wife's hand and kissed her knuckles, sucking on the finger while he was at it. Kyoko gave up her gloves a while ago, exposing her hands to the world. Because her hands were burned, they were also rather sensitive, leading to some interesting arousal.
Kyoko used her free hand to hold Makoto's dick, jerking it off. Makoto fell back onto the bed and let his wife do all the work.
"Do you like this Makoto?" The luckster gave a nod in response. "I always have." "Then here comes the best part." Kyoko lowered her head and began to suck the penis. Makoto could only let out a satisfying moan.
Things only got better when she moved faster, making him grab the back of her head and hold a clump of her hair.
Makoto began to feel himself reach his climax, and tapped Kyoko's head. "Kyoko, I'm gonna cum!" "Mhm." "No, see if I cum, I won't have enough to get you pregnant."
Kyoko realized what he meant and pulled the manhood out of her mouth. "Your right. After all, we did do this to make a baby."
The two lovers looked into each other's eyes, and kept their gaze as Kyoko inserted Makoto's dick into her vagina. She pushed herself up, then dropped, and repeat, eventually picking up the pace. Makoto felt his climax approaching, but didn't say anything, as this was what he and his lovely wife wanted.
Kyoko dropped one last time, moaning loudly with her husband as her womb became filled with semen.

Lemon end

The couple dropped onto bed, panting heavily. "Now all we do is wait", said Kyoko. "It's a bit early, but I can't wait to be a dad." "Yeah. You're going to be a great one too."
Makoto climbed on top of Kyoko and kissed her forehead, falling asleep in her chest.

Timeskip

"Makoto!" Makoto ran into the room. "What is it?!"
Kyoko looked at him with a big smile, a pregnancy test in her hand. "Is that..." "Yes. We're going to be parents."
Makoto smiled wide and ran to his wife, hugging her tightly and swinging her around in the air.