Wake up present (Naoto x Nagatoro)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!

Nagatoro rose up from the bed and stretched her arms. She looked to her left to see her boyfriend, Naoto, sound asleep.
She thought about the previous night. On how he invited her for a sleepover, and how he decided to be the big spoon while she was the little spoon.
"He did make this sleepover nice. Maybe I should give him a reward."
Nagatoro thought about this. "Maybe a wake up present should do the trick."
She crawled over to Naoto's side and took off her shirt, then pulled the blankets down to see her senpai's morning wood. "Senpai, you dirty boy."

Lemon time

Nagatoro pulled the boy's pants down, and admired his rock hard member. "Didn't expect it to be so big."
She blew on the tip, her breath tickling Naoto, causing him to stir. Nagatoro giggled, and licked up the shaft. Naoto stirred again. "You think this is nice, then here comes the best part."
Nagatoro positioned her head above Naoto's dick, then pushed it into her mouth. She began bobbing her head up and down slowly, enjoying the taste of her boyfriend's member.
Naoto's eyes began to open. He looked at his waist and saw his girlfriend giving him a blowjob. He took his glasses and put them on, only to see his eyesight wasn't playing tricks on him. Nagatoro was indeed sucking his dick.
"Morning Senpai. Had a good nap?" Naoto was freaking out. He didn't know what to do. "I can't concentrate if you look at me like that." Nagatoro turned so that her ass was in Naoto's face. His face became redder than the most well known red in existence. Nagatoro had slept in just a shirt and her panties, so she was looking rather... well, lewd.
Out of instinct, he pulled the piece of lingerie to the side and licked Nagatoro's womanhood.
Her eyes widened and she smirked at Naoto. "Didn't know you had it in you, Senpai." Nagatoro climbed off the bed and pulled down her underwear. Now, she was fully naked.
"Show me what else that mouth can do."
She straddled Naoto's head and lowered herself until she felt her boyfriend's warm breath on her heat. Naoto stuck his tongue into his girlfriend's vagina, licking around and enjoying the taste of her fluids.
"You're pretty good. Did you do some research? You really are a pervert."
Naoto, for once, didn't get flustered at the tease. He only continued eating Nagatoro out. Nagatoro, behind all her panting and light moaning, was surprised. But she thought of a plan. She was going to orgasm without warning. That would've been enough to fluster Naoto.
And it did.
Nagatoro's juices sprayed on Naoto's face, making the young male's eyes go wide.
"Not so tough now, heh, Senpai?" Naoto's face changed. Shadows covered the top half of his face. Suddenly, he jumped onto Nagatoro and kissed her deeply. This is the second time Nagatoro was surprised.
"I'm going to put it in." The girl could only nod, and wince as Naoto's manhood slip into her. "Hey, you're taking my virginity!" "Oh crap! Sorry!" Nagatoro giggled. "It's fine. Not to sound cheesy, but I'm glad it's you." Naoto felt so relieved. "Can I keep going?" "Did you have to ask?"
Naoto moved his hips slowly, trying to keep his composure from the satisfying sensation of Nagatoro's vagina. "Judging by your face, this feels good?" "Y-yeah."
Naoto felt blood trickle down his shaft, but didn't stop, seeing as this meant her virginity was being taken. "S-Senpai." "Y-yeah?" "If you're gonna cum, pull out. We're not using protection after all." "Got it."
Naoto kept thrusting until he felt it coming. Just as he was going to release, he pulled out, yelling as his seed sprayed everywhere.

Lemon end

Naoto and Nagatoro panted heavily. "Never knew you could be like that, Senpai." "Like what?" Nagatoro crawled over to Naoto and caressed his chest. "Fucking hot."
Naoto blushed. "I'm gonna go make us some breakfast." He climbed out of bed and got dressed, then left the room. Nagatoro reached for her phone. "Hey, Siri. Reminder to buy viagra."
She looked at the door. "Sorry Senpai. But next time, I want to go for two rounds."