White roses (Saimatsu)

This is a Hanahaki Disease oneshot.

Shuichi was feeling sick. It happened every time he thought of Kaede Akamatsu, the ultimate pianist.
"Oh no", said Shuichi, as he ran towards the bathroom. He leaned over the toilet and vomited white roses and blood into the toilet.
"I deserve this", thought Shuichi. "I'm weak. There's no way Kaede will ever love me."

Shuichi walked down the halls, keeping his distance from everyone. "Hey! Shuichi!" The detective turned around and saw Kaede. "Oh, hey Kaede." "Are you okay? You've been distant lately. Is something wrong?"
Shuichi felt a lump form in his throat. He did his best to fight it. "Yeah, I'm fine, Kaede. Just caught up on a case, that's all." Kaede tilted her head, signifying she didn't believe Shuichi.
The lump in Shuichi's throat became too strong to fight back, so without warning, he ran off to the bathroom. He ran into the first stall he saw and threw up in the toilet.
"I can't let Kaede see me like this." "Like what?" Shuichi turned around and saw a worried Kaede. "Kaede?! What are you doing here? This is the boys bathroom!" "That doesn't matter Shuichi! I saw the flowers! You have Hanahaki, don't you?" Shuichi couldn't get out of this, so he simply just nodded.
"Move over." "Huh?" "Move over. I want to see what the flowers are."
Shuichi was about to argue, but was too late as Kaede pushed him aside and looked into the toilet. "White roses?" "Y-yeah." Kaede put her hand over her mouth. "I didn't want to be a burden. Especially to you. I know you don't think of me that way, so I'll just-." Shuichi was cut off by Kaede kissing him passionately. The lump in his throat disappeared.
"You're right Shuichi. I don't like you. I love you. You're no burden, okay? Not to me, and not to anyone else." She kissed the flustered detective again, but this time he kissed back. He's never been happier.