Fierce rabbit (Dustbunny)

Tenko parked outside the school and drummed his fingers against the steering wheel while waiting for his passengers.
Two boys who looked very similar walked out. Tenko climbed out the car and waved at the twins. "Dad!"
The two ran at their father and hugged him tightly. "Whoa, careful Haine. You almost broke my neck off." "If I'm gonna be a hero, I'm gonna have to be strong!", said the child. "So, how was your first day of school?" "It was awesome!", exclaimed Haime while his twin brother, Tsukine, nodded.
The father-sons trio climbed into the car.
Tenko looked at the rear view mirror to see Haine playfully roaring at Tsukine. "Haine, what are you doing?"
"I'm a fierce rabbit! I have to do this! ROAR!" Tsukine jumped in his seat in fear. Tenko groaned, realizing something about his son's behavior.

The car parked outside the house. The front door opened and out walked Rumi Shimura, Tenko's wife and pro hero Mirko.
"Mom!" The twins ran up to their mother. "Hi boys! How was your first day of school?" "It was great!" "Really? Make any new friends?" "Yep!", said Tsukine.
Rumi looked at Haime. "And what about mama's fierce rabbit?" "I beat up a bunch of bullies!" "That's my boy!"
Rumi looked up to see her husband look at her with a glare. "Head inside boys. I made chicken nuggets." "Yay!"
Rumi walked up to Tenko. "What's up?" "You know you're giving Haime an ego, right?" "I'm just making my boy feel proud about himself and making things fun. Relax." The married couple shared a kiss. "Ewww!"
Tenko and Rumi turned to the door to see their sons sticking out their tongues in disgust. "Oh, you're gonna do it one day too, you know!" "Heck no! I'm too fierce for that!"
Rumi laughed, and so did Tenko. "Okay, it's actually a little funny." "Told ya."
The couple shared one quick kiss then joined hands. "Come on. I made your favorite." "Chicken crumble?" "You know it." Tenko smirked. "Have I told you how much I love you?"