Soft skin (Naegiri)

Makoto and Kyoko have been married for some time now, but there was one thing that was bothering the ultimate lucky student.
He never got to touch Kyoko's face. Whenever they would kiss, his arms would be around her waist. Also, he'd mostly feel her hands.
The ultimate detective stared at her husband. "Makoto? Is something the matter?" "Huh? Oh, nothing." "Doesn't seem like nothing."
Makoto took a deep breath. "Don't take this the wrong way, but it's your face." "My face? What's wrong with it?" "Nothing is wrong! Your face is the most beautifulest thing I've ever laid eyes on!"
Kyoko blushed. "If you wanted to flirt with me, you didn't have to do it so." "I wasn't flirting. I was, well, wondering something." "Yes?" "This might sound weird, but I was wondering if I could touch your face."
It became silent. "I know. It's creepy. Just forget I said anything." Makoto felt his hand being lifted by Kyoko and placed close to her face. "If you want, you can. There's no problem with it."
Makoto moved his hand slowly to the side of his wife's face, and held her cheek. She smiled. The same smile that only Makoto would see. The smile he fell in love with. But what caught his attention the most was the feeling of her skin. It was soft, as if he was caressing a silk pillow. Kyoko leaned into his hand, feeling its warmth.
"Well? What do you think?" "It's... soft." Kyoko leaned forward and kissed Makoto. "A soft skinned wife for my soft hearted husband."