Massage (Yuunoa)

Yuu entered his room, rubbing his temples in frustration. Shinoa opened the door and saw her boyfriend in his current condition.
"Yuu?" The green eyed young man turned his head to the door to see his lavender haired lover. He smiled and patted the spot next to him. Shinoa walked in and sat on the spot she was designated to.
"What's up?" "You seem upset over something?" "Just a few vampires that were hard to kill. Talk about frustrating."
Yuu shuffled uncomfortably on the spot, an action that was noticed by the female Hiiragi. "Something wrong?" "Nothing. It's just my back." "What about it?" "It's killing me."
Shinoa looked at the pained expression on her boyfriend's face, then moved to the spot behind him. "Shinoa? What are you..."
"Relax. I'm just gonna help out with your back." Shinoa put her hands on Yuu's shoulders and stretched them while pressing her palms into them.
Yuu hummed in pleasure. "You like that?" Yuu nodded. Shinoa smiled, satisfied with her handiwork. She moved her hands deeper into the back, massaging the other spots.
"Oh wow, you're so good at this. You're hands are amazing." "Last time you said that I was giving you a handjob." Yuu blushed at the statement while Shinoa grinned mischievously.
His embarrassment vanished in the blink of an eye when Shinoa continued massaging his sore back.
"So, which is better?" "Hm? What are you talking about?" "Which is better? This..." Shinoa moved her head to Yuu's shoulder and whispered in his ear. "...or sex?"
Yuu became a flustered mess.
"Hm, how about this: I'll finish with your back, and then we have sex, then you can decide. Deal?"
Yuu, with a red face, nodded. "Deal."