Patching up (Mikado x Anri)

Anri was in her house finishing her dinner, all alone, with only the sound of rain keeping her company. That is, until she heard a knock at her door.
She stood up from her table and walked towards the knocking. She opened the door and saw a painful sight. Her friend, Mikado, was soaking wet, covered in cuts and bruises.
"Mikado!" Anri swung his arm over her shoulder to support him and walked him to the living room.
"Wait here", she said. She went to the kitchen and took out a first aid kit, then took it to Mikado. She took out disinfectant and rubbed it on his wounds. Mikado hissed in pain. "What happened?", asked Anri. "I got into a fight. Some guys tried to assault a girl", answered Mikado. "Is she fine?", asked Anri, feeling a little jealous. "Yeah. She ran off while I got beaten up."
Anri took out some bandaids as Mikado continued his story. "I was off to get a doctor, but I knew I wouldn't be able to make it. So I came here, since it was nearby." Anri looked at her friend with concern. "You really need to stay out of trouble, Mikado. You could get killed one of these days." "But Anri, that girl would've been hurt if I didn't step in. Or worse!" Anri then lunged forward and did the unexpected.
She kissed Mikado.
"Please. I don't want to lose you."
Mikado looked at Anri and held her hand. "Okay. I won't." Anri smiled at him, then blushed. "Sorry about... kissing you." Mikado scratched his cheek. "Well, I didn't hate it." He too blushed after what he said. "I mean, I didn't mean to be weird or anything! It's just, that, I, um..." Anri kissed him again. Mikado melted into it. Their mouths opened and their tongues crawled into each other's mouths. They pulled away after ten seconds. "You talk too much", said Anri, and kissed Mikado for the umpteenth time that night.