Deaf wedding (Shouya x Shouko)

Shouya Ishida was excited, but also nervous. He was in a room, putting on his tuxedo. Why was he feeling this way? Well, today was the day he was marrying the love of his life, Shouko Nishimiya. "Relax, Shouya. This is a special day for the both of you. Just take a deep breath and relax", said Tomohiro.
"Right. Sorry."

Meanwhile, with Shouko, she was also a little nervous. Not as much as her soon to be husband. "Nervous?", asked Yuzuru with sign language. "A little", signed Shouko. "A little? That's surprising", said Naoka. "How come?", asked Miki. "It's a wedding. Her wedding. She's supposed to be super nervous."
"Guess Shouko is just a calm person", said Miyoko.

The wedding was starting. Shouya stood at the alter, anxiously. He looked at the crowd and saw his mother give him a thumbs up. He returned it. While waiting for his bride, Shouya thought back to when he proposed.

Flashback

It was night time, and Shouya and Shouka were taking a nice walk. They arrived at a spot that was all too familiar. Shouko looked around and saw it was their old high school. But the most noticeable spot, was the bridge.
"You look confused. Don't worry, there's an explanation to all of this", said Shouya. He leaned against the railing. "On this bridge, a lot of things happened to us. It's on this bridge we reunited. It's on this bridge we made new friends. It's on this bridge I apologized for my mistreatment towards you. It's also here on this bridge where we became a couple."
Shouko was smiling gently with her boyfriend reminiscing. "And it's on this very bridge I want to make another important moment for our story."
Shouko held her hands to her mouth when she saw Shouya getting on one knee and taking out a small black box. "Shouko Nishimiya, I don't care about your loss of hearing, because to me, you're the most beautiful girl I've ever met." He opened the box. "So, will you make the happiest man alive, and be mine?"
Shouko stayed silent for quite a while. "Right, sorry. This was probably too fast." Shouya stood up and placed the box back in his pocket. He looked at his girlfriend and saw her crying. Not tears of sadness, but of joy. Suddenly, she jumped into his arms and passionately kissed him. "Yes! Yes! I will mawwy you!"

End of flashback

Shouya was snapped out of his thoughts by the bride's music playing. Maria walked out throwing flower petals on the pathway. Shouko followed walked out next.
Shouya was blushing hard. His fiancé was walking towards him more beautiful than she could ever be. She reached the alter and held a flustered Shouya's hands.
"We gather here today, to celebrate the marriage of Shouya Ishida and Shouka Nishimiya, two lovers who have been through life's struggles. You may now say your vows."
(AN: I'm too lazy to write the vows, so I'm gonna skip them)
"Will the ring bearer bring the rings?" Tomohiro came over and handed the two rings to the couple. "Shouya Ishida, do you take Shouko Nishimiya as your beloved wife?" "I do." "And Shouko Nishimiya, do take Shouya Ishida as your beloved husband?" She nodded.
"Then I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."
Shouko wrapped her arms around Shouya's neck and kissed him hard. Shouya happily returned the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist.