Birthday present (Eremika)

Mikasa was in the living room wrapping up a present for her husband, Eren.
She then tried to hide her work as soon as she heard footsteps from the stairs. "Hey Mikasa!"
"Hi Eren." They shared a quick kiss. "Happy birthday." Eren smiled and rubbed his nose against Mikasa's.
"So, any presents for me?" "Not yet. Just wait." Eren playfully pouted.
There was then a knock at the door. Eren went to go open it, giving Mikasa little more time to continue wrapping her gift for Eren.
"Armin!" "Hey Eren! Happy birthday!" Mikasa smiled, hearing the joy between her husband and his best friend.
She finished up wrapping the present as soon as Armin and Eren entered the room. "Hey Mikasa!" "Hi Armin." "So, we ready for the party?" The couple nodded, and they followed their blonde friend outside to his car. "They entered the vehicle and drove to the location of the party.

The car parked outside of a bar. Eren exited with a blindfold while Mikasa and Armin guided him.
They entered the bar, and Eren's eyes adjusted to the light as the cloth that covered his eyes fell to the floor.
"SURPRISE!", exclaimed everyone. Eren had a big smile on his face.
Everyone had a good time. They played games, cracked jokes and ate lots of snacks. The time came where Eren had to open his presents. He reached for a small box, only to be stopped by his wife.
"That's from me. Save it for last." "Oh. Okay?"
Eren opened the rest of his presents and was very grateful. Finally, he opened his Mikasa's present.
He had the biggest shock of his life. He turned to his beautiful wife to confirm his suspicions, and received a nod. The others gathered around and saw what Eren was holding.
A pregnancy test with two lines.
Eren ran to Mikasa and hugged her tight with the excitement of a child.