Pocky game (Ryuuji x Taiga)

Ryuuji just came home from work after a long day. He unlocked the door and placed down his bag. "Taiga! I'm home!"
Taiga came out from the living room and hugged her husband. "Welcome home." Ryuuji looked down and saw a small box in his wife's hand. "Taiga, what's that?" Taiga looked at where Ryuuji was pointing and raised the box. It was labeled 'pocky'. "I bought it on my way back from work. I thought that maybe we could... you know..." Ryuuji did know, but wanted to hear Taiga say the words herself. "I know what?" Taiga blushed. "The, um, thing people do with pocky." "What do people do with pocky?" At this point, Ryuuji was grinning like an idiot.
"Ugh! The pocky game! I want us to play the pocky game!" Ryuuji laughed gently. "Was that so hard? Why is it so embarrassing to ask?" Taiga looked away and blushed. "Because it involves... kissing." "So? We're married. There's nothing wrong with us kissing."
Even if they were married for so long, Taiga was always one to get flustered over certain forms of affection. Mainly kissing.
"Well? Are we gonna play the game or not?" The married couple walked into the living room and sat on the couch. Taiga took out a pocky stick and placed it between her and Ryuuji's face. They put the tips in their mouths, and began slowly biting. Taiga was blushing once she noticed how closer she was getting to Ryuuji. She was so embarrassed, she let go of the pocky.
"Looks like I win", said Ryuuji. "Shut up! I demand a rematch!" Taiga took out another pocky stick, and they repeated the sane actions as before. Again, Taiga lost. It went on like this for at least a whole hour.
"Okay, one last time." Taiga took out the last pocky from the box, and put the tip in her mouth. Ryuuji did the same to the other tip. They began to eat, getting closer to the center. Ryuuji, being the good husband that he is, on purpose, released the pocky from his mouth. "Yes! I won!" "Aw man!", Ryuuji said in a fake sad tone. "Oh well, here's your trophy." "My trophy?" As soon as Taiga turned and looked at her husband, she was met with a kiss to the lips.
"The best reward to the best wife." Taiga became flustered, but hid a smile. "Come on. Let's get to bed." Ryuuji held out his hand and lifted Taiga off the couch. The husband and wife then walked to their bedroom, ready to fall into slumber, while being in each other's embrace.