A present for you (Komamiki)

Warning! This is a lemon chapter!

Mikan sat on her couch, cleaning out a medkit.
She became startled upon hearing a knock at her. The nurse went to the door and opened it, seeing the ultimate lucky student Nagito Komaeda, her boyfriend.
"N-Nagito! W-what are you doing here?"
"Well, I was walking around and seeing the hopeful smiles on everyone's faces, then I realized why: it's Christmas! So..."
Nagito removed his arms from behind his back, revealing a small present box in his hands. Mikan took the box and opened it, and her eyes widened at the contents inside.
A silver necklace, with a clover charm.
Mikan pushed the box back into Nagito's arms. "Mikan?" "I don't deserve this." "What?" "I don't deserve it! How can I accept something so precious when I'm just weak and pathetic? That, and I don't even have a gift for you!"
Nagito smiled at the girl's cries. He placed the box down on a nearby table and hugged Mikan.
"Mikan, you are not pathetic. You are not weak. And I don't need a gift. Having you is all I could ever ask for."
Mikan began to calm down and melted into the hug. "But I still feel bad for not giving you a gift." "So? There are many other days you can give me a gift." Mikan looked into Nagito's eyes. An idea had popped into her head. One she was reluctant to do.
The nurse cupped her boyfriend's face and pulled him into a kiss, one of deep passion. Next, she jumped up and wrapped her legs around Nagito's waist. The lucky student was confused, but closed his eyes and placed his hands under his girlfriend's thighs. Their lips still connected, the couple walked to over to the couch.

Lemon time

Mikan was plopped onto the couch as Nagito lifted up her skirt up to her waist, then went higher until the nurse was only in her underwear. The young man then removed his jacket, then his shirt.
The couple then continued their make out session. Their tongues fought each other in their mouths. Mikan slithered her hand down to the bulge growing in Nagito's pants and rubbed it with her palm. Nagito moaned into his lover's mouth, the vibration tickling Mikan's lips. The two separated from the kiss, with a string of saliva bridging between them. Nagito went in for another short kiss, then kissed Mikan's jaw, then her chin, then he continued moving lower until reaching his target.
Her breasts.
He slid the strap off Mikan's shoulders, the cup of the bra moving away from the breast. Nagito gave the nipple a small lick, before placing the breast in his mouth. "Mmm, Nagito..." While he played with the nipple with his tongue, Nagito moved his hands to Mikan's back to unclip the bra. Once the piece of lingerie was loose, Nagito threw it to the side and groped the other exposed breast. "K-keep going." Nagito smirked.
Mikan whimpered at the sensation of her breasts being played with, a sensation that sadly ended when Nagito lifted his head pecked her in the lips. The luckster felt the buckle of his pants being fumbled with. He looked down and saw the nurse's hands unzipping his pants.
Once the pants were loose enough, Mikan pushed Nagito back and pulled his pants down. She then wrapped her fingers around the waistband of Nagito's boxers, then pulled them down as well. His member sprung out, fully erect.
"M-Mikan?" The said girl lowered her head to the bulge. She licked the slit at the tip. Next, she swirled her tongue around the head, which became coated by her lips afterwards. Mikan bobbed her head up and down. Nagito threw his head back and let out a moan. Mikan gagged a bit, but continued sucking off her beloved the best she could. Meanwhile, Nagito was hoping his ultimate luck would kick in and prevent him from cumming into his girlfriend's throat. His prayers were answered.
Mikan gave the member one last lick up the shaft, before crawling up to Nagito so that her virgin heat was in front of his face. Nagito saw this and lifted his head, inserting his tongue into the womanhood in front of him. Mikan lowered herself so that she was sitting on the luckster's face, while he placed his hands on top of her thighs.
"Mmmm, yes, Nagito. Keep going. Oh, fuck. Yes." Nagito lapped up the juices that were leaking out of Mikan's heat.
Then came the time. Nagito shuffled so that his body was parallel to Mikan's, then pushed her gently back onto the couch. "This might hurt. Are you ready?" Mikan nodded. "Okay."
The couple shared a quick kiss while Nagito's member slipped into his lover's vagina. The nurse whimpered, which Nagito silenced by kissing her again. Mikan began to adjust to the feeling of the penis inside of her, the feeling of pain being replaced with pleasure.
The sound of skin smacking against each other echoed through the room, mixed with a young man and woman's moaning.
"M-Mikan, I'm gonna... gonna..."
Nagito pulled out, causing his seed to spray everywhere.

Lemon end

"Are you okay?", asked Mikan. "Y-yeah. Sorry about the mess." "It's okay. I'll clean up afterwards." Nagito chuckled.
"I'm partially responsible for this, so I'll help." Mikan blushed and looked to the side. "I'm sorry about... doing this, out of nowhere."
"Don't fret. In fact, I quite enjoyed it." "R-really?" "Yes. It was indeed a great Christmas present."
Nagito then remembered his gift to Mikan. "Wait right here for a moment." He stood up and went to go get the necklace he bought for Mikan.
He placed it around her neck, and watched as she marveled at it. "It's beautiful." "And it's even more beautiful, now that is on you." Mikan blushed and smiled. "Merry Christmas, Nagito."
"Merry Christmas, Mikan."