Secret pregnancy (Lelouch x CC)

CC felt the rays of the sun shine in her eyes through the window blinds. She woke up and looked next to her to see her lover, Lelouch Lamperouge.
She had a strange craving, and rubbed her stomach. "You just can't wait, can you?" She got out of bed and snuck out of the room, heading to the kitchen.
She took out some leftover pizza and covered it in mustard, then warmed it in the microwave. She took it out and took a bite. "Happy now?", CC asked while looking at her stomach. "Better eat this quick before Lelouch wakes up." She then looked at the pizza. "But it tastes so good."

Lelouch rose up and yawned. "CC?" He looked around the room and didn't see the green haired woman. "Where could she be?" He stepped out of the room and saw CC eating a pizza completely enveloped in mustard.
"CC?" The green haired girl jumped. "L-Lelouch?" "What are you doing?" Lelouch looked down to see a bump in on CC's stomach. "Pardon me for asking, but are you getting fat?" CC looked down at her stomach and began to panic.
"Oh no! Why didn't I think of this?!" "Think of what?" CC looked down on the ground. "Lelouch, I'm... I'm pregnant." Lelouch was trying to take the information in. "How far are you?" "Based on the bump, I'd say twelve weeks. I didn't tell you because I didn't wish to burden you."
Lelouch smiled and walked closer to CC. "Burden me? I get to have a child with you. Though it's before marriage, it can still work." CC looked at her lover with wide eyes.
"I can't wait to be father." She kissed him then hugged him. "You're going to be a great one."